Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    946
    Bench Bucks
    168
    Bench Points
    107
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #1

    Red Sox Set Needs (Topps 01&03-08, 03 UD 40Man, 03 Donruss Team Heroes Donruss 04-05)

    I'm looking for these Red Sox from the following sets. Please let me know if you have any of these and what you are looking for in return. I will also trade for David Ortiz and any Red Sox players from their World Series years if you don't have any of these set needs. Also trading for Tom Brady and other Patriots. I have baseball, football, and basketball in return for trade. Thanks!

    2003 Upper Deck 40 Man
    205 Pedro Martinez
    207 Johnny Damon
    208 Doug Mirabelli
    218 Ramiro Mendoza
    224 Chad Fox
    228 Freddy Sanchez
    880 Jason Shiell NR
    881 Kevin Tolar NR
    945 Ryan Cameron NR
    963 Boston Red Sox TC

    2003 Donruss Team Heroes
    67 Bobby Doerr
    71 Trot Nixon
    72 Dennis Eckersley
    79 Fred Lynn
    80 Rickey Henderson
    81 Juan Diaz
    84 Jorge De La Rosa
    85 Shea Hillenbrand
    90 Ugueth Urbina
    93 Tony Clark

    2004 Donruss
    88 Byung-Hyun Kim
    89 David Ortiz

    2005 Donruss
    118 David Ortiz

    2001 Topps
    690 Ramon Martinez

    2003 Topps
    T12 Todd Walker
    T19 Ryan Rupe
    T21 Jeff Suppan
    T43 Damian Jackson
    T83 Ramiro Mendoza
    T114 Scott Williamson
    T178 Kelly Shoppach FY RC
    T181 Hanley Ramirez FY RC
    T188 Dusty Brown FY RC
    T252 Ryan Cameron FY RC

    2004 Topps
    T1 Pokey Reese
    T8 Doug Mientkiewicz
    T47 Orlando Cabrera
    T197 Harvey Garcia FY RC
    T206 Jerome Gamble FY RC

    2005 Topps Red Sox
    341 Santana/Schilling/West ERA League Leaders

    2006 Topps Red Sox Team Set
    BOS1 DAVID ORTIZ
    BOS2 MANNY RAMIREZ
    BOS3 TROT NIXON
    BOS5 CURT SCHILLING
    BOS14 JOSH BECKETT

    2006 Topps
    U5 Alex Gonzalez
    U17 Carlos Pena
    U204 David Ortiz LL
    U225 Mark Loretta AS

    2007 Topps
    U210 Daisuke Matsuzaka

    2008 Topps
    360 David Ortiz
    386 Julio Lugo
    555 Josh Beckett
    UH117 Jed Lowrie

    2018 Topps Series 2
    370 David Wright
    411 David Price
    439 Dustin Pedroia
    457 Hanley Ramirez
    556 Andrew Benintendi
    Last edited by brady12rules; 04-25-2019 at 10:59 PM.
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz


  2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    946
    Bench Bucks
    168
    Bench Points
    107
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #2
    Bump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz


  3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    946
    Bench Bucks
    168
    Bench Points
    107
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #3
    Any out there? Thanks!
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz


  4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    946
    Bench Bucks
    168
    Bench Points
    107
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #4
    List is updated and now includes 2018 set needs. Please let me know if you have any, thanks!
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz

  5. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,839
    Bench Bucks
    1,388
    Bench Points
    984
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Any interest in a 2009 Topps WBC Chrome parallel Matsuzaka 10
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels


  6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    946
    Bench Bucks
    168
    Bench Points
    107
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    Any interest in a 2009 Topps WBC Chrome parallel Matsuzaka 10
    If you have other Red Sox to go with I possibly would. Do you have others? Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz

  7. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,839
    Bench Bucks
    1,388
    Bench Points
    984
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Nothing off you wants. Probably have some inserts or base if you want those. I’m looking to move bulk cards. Let me know.
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels


  8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    946
    Bench Bucks
    168
    Bench Points
    107
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    Nothing off you wants. Probably have some inserts or base if you want those. Iím looking to move bulk cards. Let me know.
    What are you looking for? I couldnít get the link in your signature to work. Do you have a post with needs?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz

  9. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,839
    Bench Bucks
    1,388
    Bench Points
    984
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Really I’m Looking to sell. Mainly for the price of shipping +20% of book value. But I’m negotiable. Like I said looking to get rid of bulk. Let me know what you’re thinking. Thanks
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels


  10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    946
    Bench Bucks
    168
    Bench Points
    107
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    Really Iím Looking to sell. Mainly for the price of shipping +20% of book value. But Iím negotiable. Like I said looking to get rid of bulk. Let me know what youíre thinking. Thanks
    I appreciate the post, but Iím not looking to buy right now unless it would be a set need. Looking to trade, but thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz

  11. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,839
    Bench Bucks
    1,388
    Bench Points
    984
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Here are my wants:
    2000 Fleer Club 3000
    CR Cal Ripken, Jr. MYS
    LB Lou Brock SHO
    NR Nolan Ryan SHO
    PM Paul Molitor FOC

    2002 Donruss Originals I am collecting anything from this set as a second priority to the rest of the wants listed here.
    5 32 93 145 350 406 407 411 413 420 422 423
    2002 Donruss Originals Inserts:
    All-Stars
    1 George Brett
    9 Cal Ripken, Jr.
    12 Jeff Bagwell
    13 Kirby Puckett
    16 Ivan Rodriguez
    17 Sammy Sosa
    18 Greg Maddux
    23 Ichiro Suzuki
    25 Derek Jeter
    Champions
    Each Champions is serial-numbered to 800 copies.
    C-1 Nolan Ryan
    C-3 Edgar Martinez
    C-4 Mike Schmidt
    C-5 Randy Johnson
    C-8 Roger Clemens
    C-12 Troy Glaus
    C-13 Steve Carlton
    C-14 Ryne Sandberg
    C-21 Stan Musial
    Hit List
    Each Hit List is serial-numbered to 1500 copies.
    8 Albert Pujols
    9 Chipper Jones
    10 Sammy Sosa
    12 Frank Thomas
    13 Jeff Bagwell
    14 Vladimir Guerrero
    17 Rafael Palmeiro
    Making History
    Each Making History is serial-numbered to 800 copies.
    2 Roger Clemens
    4 Randy Johnson
    7 Roberto Alomar
    Mound Marvels
    13 Mark Buehrle
    14 Barry Zito
    On the Record
    OR-1 Ty Cobb HR9
    OR-2 Jimmie Foxx
    OR-3 Lou Gehrig
    OR-4 Dale Murphy
    OR-6 Randy Johnson
    OR-9 Yogi Berra
    OR-13 Jackie Robinson
    OR-14 Roberto Clemente
    OR-15 Mike Schmidt
    Power Alley
    Each Power Alley is serial-numbered to 1500 copies
    PA-11 Mike Schmidt
    PA-12 Don Mattingly
    PA-14 Reggie Jackson
    What If? '78
    2 Alan Trammell RR
    4 George Brett
    7 Carlton Fisk
    9 Dale Murphy
    21 Andre Dawson
    23 Robin Yount
    24 Nolan Ryan
    25 Steve Carlton
    27 Ozzie Smith
    What If? '80
    3 George Brett
    10 Dale Murphy
    15 Robin Yount
    18 Nolan Ryan
    22 Andre Dawson
    23 Eddie Murray
    What If? The Rookies
    7 Roger Clemens 84 RR
    8 Kirby Puckett 84 RR
    9 Eric Davis 84 RR
    10 Dwight Gooden 84 RR
    12 Roger Clemens 84
    14 Dwight Gooden 84
    15 Barry Bonds 86 RR
    17 Barry Larkin 86
    2002 Upper Deck World Series Heroes
    173

    2003 Fleer Avant
    78 82
    2005 Reflections
    150 165 179 189

    2005 Bowman Gold
    74 78 159 165 307
    2005 Donruss Throwback Threads
    300
    2006 Topps
    297
    2006 Topps Heritage
    255
    2007 Bowman Chrome
    191
    2007 Bowman Draft
    BDPP54
    2015 Bowman Chrome
    Base:
    200 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs RC
    Hockey Set Needs
    2005-06 UD MVP
    393-394-395 404-424- 426-429-430-435-437
    2005-2006 Fleer Ultra
    218-223-251-252-253-261-262-265-266-269
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels


  12. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    946
    Bench Bucks
    168
    Bench Points
    107
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    Here are my wants:
    2000 Fleer Club 3000
    CR Cal Ripken, Jr. MYS
    LB Lou Brock SHO
    NR Nolan Ryan SHO
    PM Paul Molitor FOC

    2002 Donruss Originals I am collecting anything from this set as a second priority to the rest of the wants listed here.
    5 32 93 145 350 406 407 411 413 420 422 423
    2002 Donruss Originals Inserts:
    All-Stars
    1 George Brett
    9 Cal Ripken, Jr.
    12 Jeff Bagwell
    13 Kirby Puckett
    16 Ivan Rodriguez
    17 Sammy Sosa
    18 Greg Maddux
    23 Ichiro Suzuki
    25 Derek Jeter
    Champions
    Each Champions is serial-numbered to 800 copies.
    C-1 Nolan Ryan
    C-3 Edgar Martinez
    C-4 Mike Schmidt
    C-5 Randy Johnson
    C-8 Roger Clemens
    C-12 Troy Glaus
    C-13 Steve Carlton
    C-14 Ryne Sandberg
    C-21 Stan Musial
    Hit List
    Each Hit List is serial-numbered to 1500 copies.
    8 Albert Pujols
    9 Chipper Jones
    10 Sammy Sosa
    12 Frank Thomas
    13 Jeff Bagwell
    14 Vladimir Guerrero
    17 Rafael Palmeiro
    Making History
    Each Making History is serial-numbered to 800 copies.
    2 Roger Clemens
    4 Randy Johnson
    7 Roberto Alomar
    Mound Marvels
    13 Mark Buehrle
    14 Barry Zito
    On the Record
    OR-1 Ty Cobb HR9
    OR-2 Jimmie Foxx
    OR-3 Lou Gehrig
    OR-4 Dale Murphy
    OR-6 Randy Johnson
    OR-9 Yogi Berra
    OR-13 Jackie Robinson
    OR-14 Roberto Clemente
    OR-15 Mike Schmidt
    Power Alley
    Each Power Alley is serial-numbered to 1500 copies
    PA-11 Mike Schmidt
    PA-12 Don Mattingly
    PA-14 Reggie Jackson
    What If? '78
    2 Alan Trammell RR
    4 George Brett
    7 Carlton Fisk
    9 Dale Murphy
    21 Andre Dawson
    23 Robin Yount
    24 Nolan Ryan
    25 Steve Carlton
    27 Ozzie Smith
    What If? '80
    3 George Brett
    10 Dale Murphy
    15 Robin Yount
    18 Nolan Ryan
    22 Andre Dawson
    23 Eddie Murray
    What If? The Rookies
    7 Roger Clemens 84 RR
    8 Kirby Puckett 84 RR
    9 Eric Davis 84 RR
    10 Dwight Gooden 84 RR
    12 Roger Clemens 84
    14 Dwight Gooden 84
    15 Barry Bonds 86 RR
    17 Barry Larkin 86
    2002 Upper Deck World Series Heroes
    173

    2003 Fleer Avant
    78 82
    2005 Reflections
    150 165 179 189

    2005 Bowman Gold
    74 78 159 165 307
    2005 Donruss Throwback Threads
    300
    2006 Topps
    297
    2006 Topps Heritage
    255
    2007 Bowman Chrome
    191
    2007 Bowman Draft
    BDPP54
    2015 Bowman Chrome
    Base:
    200 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs RC
    Hockey Set Needs
    2005-06 UD MVP
    393-394-395 404-424- 426-429-430-435-437
    2005-2006 Fleer Ultra
    218-223-251-252-253-261-262-265-266-269
    I’m sorry but I don’t have any of those ones. Thanks for the list though.
    Last edited by brady12rules; 04-24-2019 at 08:36 PM.
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz

  13. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,506
    Bench Bucks
    2,953
    Bench Points
    2301
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    I have these (I'm only selling though):
    2001 Topps #690 Ramon Martinez $0.10
    2006 Topps Update #204 D.Ortiz/J.Morneau/R.Ibanez LL $0.20
    2007 Topps Update #210 Daisuke Matsuzaka RC $1.50


    Here is my thread of my cards that I am selling, may be you can find others you want (will give an extra 25% off):
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Cards-selling

    FYI, This card is wrong:

    2006 Topps
    353 Derek Lowe PH


  14. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    946
    Bench Bucks
    168
    Bench Points
    107
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    I have these (I'm only selling though):
    2001 Topps #690 Ramon Martinez $0.10
    2006 Topps Update #204 D.Ortiz/J.Morneau/R.Ibanez LL $0.20
    2007 Topps Update #210 Daisuke Matsuzaka RC $1.50


    Here is my thread of my cards that I am selling, may be you can find others you want (will give an extra 25% off):
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Cards-selling

    FYI, This card is wrong:

    2006 Topps
    353 Derek Lowe PH
    Thanks for the heads up on wrong card. I'll take a look at your site and let you know. Thanks!
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz


  15. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    946
    Bench Bucks
    168
    Bench Points
    107
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jcmkbes23's ebay items


    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    I have these (I'm only selling though):
    2001 Topps #690 Ramon Martinez $0.10
    2006 Topps Update #204 D.Ortiz/J.Morneau/R.Ibanez LL $0.20
    2007 Topps Update #210 Daisuke Matsuzaka RC $1.50


    Here is my thread of my cards that I am selling, may be you can find others you want (will give an extra 25% off):
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Cards-selling

    FYI, This card is wrong:

    2006 Topps
    353 Derek Lowe PH
    PM sent, thanks!
    I Collect ANY Current Patriots and Red Sox!
    Collecting all current Patriots especially Tom Brady

    Collecting all current Red Sox and David Ortiz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •