Any sties to recommend for inventory/cataloging cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMS6391

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Anybody here use a website to catalog or inventory your cards? I've found a couple - SportsCardDatabase and SportsCardForum. And have played around with both...SportsCardDatabase seems pretty user-friendly but does seem to be missing a few sets from certain years. SportsCardForum seems to be very thorough and complete, but a little harder to use in my opinion. Are that any that y'all use or recommend?

My goal is to just be able to have an inventory of my cards to make it searchable and shareable for trading with others.

I use an Excel spread sheet that I have created since 2003...........Most of the data I glean is from Cardboard Connection.............

To update for anybody else interested, I found a website - Zistle.com that seems to be pretty good so far. I've only just begun playing around on there, but so far it's easy to use!