Nolan Ryan patch card #'d/125

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Not even 100 % sure what I have here. Picked this up just because I thought it looked really sharp!

Have a 2015 Upper Deck Master Collection Nolan Ryan #LC-16 #'d 105/125

No idea on the value (probably gave too much for it) and it appears to be a manufactured patch. Six different colors - 2 shades of gold, black , 2 shades of gray, red - and has the upper portion of the letter "C"

Any insight on what I've got or any interest in this card LMK.
Thanks
Rick

Rick -

This is what Beckett Online has listed for it:

2016 Upper Deck All-Time Greats Master Collection Logo Collection Puzzle #LC16 Nolan Ryan SER 125 - N/A

No Book Value though.

Scobes

Will try to get an offer to you this weekend. Will be hosting the our T&F Invitational on Tuesday and its the third week in arrow we've hosted a home meet. Any guess at what you'd be willing to give in trade value?

Check my Flickr for it please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM incoming, if you happen to have a scan, I would be interested in possibly trading for it and I can give you the my honest opinion of what you've got.

There are 20 cards in the logo collection set that when put together they spell, "All Time Greats Master Collection". I can't use it. The set includes, Michael Jordon, Tiger Woods and other athletes considered all time greats.