Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Looking for this 1991 Fleer Rookie Sensations

1991 Fleer Basketball Rookie Sensations Kendall Gill 4 of 10. Let me know what you need in return. Thanks!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I have one. Do you have any high grade 1952 Topps Mickey Mantles to trade for it? Either that or a BGS 10 1986-87 Fleer Jordan RC will do.

PM me you address and I'll try to mail it out to you tomorrow. Over the weekend I'll PM you a list of some one and done set want lists and if you have something I need you can send it in return. If not, you an have the card free.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I have one. Do you have any high grade 1952 Topps Mickey Mantles to trade for it? Either that or a BGS 10 1986-87 Fleer Jordan RC will do.

PM me you address and I'll try to mail it out to you tomorrow. Over the weekend I'll PM you a list of some one and done set want lists and if you have something I need you can send it in return. If not, you an have the card free.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Sorry about the duplicate post. I could not figure out how to delete it.

Do you have any more basketball want lists? I just saw another topic from you on the 1992-93 Upper Deck Team MVP set. I have at least 3 of those for you TM15 (Seikaly), TM18 (Coleman) and TM20 (Skiles). I might have one or two others you need too.

If you have more want lists, we should exchange them and possibly make this a bigger trade. I have a slew of 1990s basketball want lists so we might be able to really help each other out.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Basketball want list

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    Sorry about the duplicate post. I could not figure out how to delete it.

Do you have any more basketball want lists? I just saw another topic from you on the 1992-93 Upper Deck Team MVP set. I have at least 3 of those for you TM15 (Seikaly), TM18 (Coleman) and TM20 (Skiles). I might have one or two others you need too.

If you have more want lists, we should exchange them and possibly make this a bigger trade. I have a slew of 1990s basketball want lists so we might be able to really help each other out.
    One pm sent and another on it's way.