Looking for this 1991 Fleer Rookie Sensations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockinyou

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
1991 Fleer Basketball Rookie Sensations Kendall Gill 4 of 10. Let me know what you need in return. Thanks!

I have one. Do you have any high grade 1952 Topps Mickey Mantles to trade for it? Either that or a BGS 10 1986-87 Fleer Jordan RC will do.

PM me you address and I'll try to mail it out to you tomorrow. Over the weekend I'll PM you a list of some one and done set want lists and if you have something I need you can send it in return. If not, you an have the card free.

I have one. Do you have any high grade 1952 Topps Mickey Mantles to trade for it? Either that or a BGS 10 1986-87 Fleer Jordan RC will do.

PM me you address and I'll try to mail it out to you tomorrow. Over the weekend I'll PM you a list of some one and done set want lists and if you have something I need you can send it in return. If not, you an have the card free.

Sorry about the duplicate post. I could not figure out how to delete it.

Do you have any more basketball want lists? I just saw another topic from you on the 1992-93 Upper Deck Team MVP set. I have at least 3 of those for you TM15 (Seikaly), TM18 (Coleman) and TM20 (Skiles). I might have one or two others you need too.

If you have more want lists, we should exchange them and possibly make this a bigger trade. I have a slew of 1990s basketball want lists so we might be able to really help each other out.

Basketball want list

Sorry about the duplicate post. I could not figure out how to delete it.

Do you have any more basketball want lists? I just saw another topic from you on the 1992-93 Upper Deck Team MVP set. I have at least 3 of those for you TM15 (Seikaly), TM18 (Coleman) and TM20 (Skiles). I might have one or two others you need too.

If you have more want lists, we should exchange them and possibly make this a bigger trade. I have a slew of 1990s basketball want lists so we might be able to really help each other out.
One pm sent and another on it's way.