Raul Mondesi Gold Label Auto/T Simmons and Lou Brock Redemptions F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Todays mail all redemptions from Topps
R Mondesi is a Gold Label framed auto and the other 2 are Topps's new way of sending out past time stars throw them in a top loader a sleeve and a sticker and ship them.
Got another 25 or so coming in all redemptions and expect all of them to be the same as this seems to be the new norm from Topps
Had a long talk yesterday with them and they say this is the way to cut down and having to get a certain past time to sign at one time then having to do a repeat half a dozen times with the same player.
Bear

I would very much like to have the 2016 Topps Gold Label Framed Autographs Gold Frame #GLFARM Raul Mondesi $12.00 if you'd be willing to trade with me.

I have the following $12.00 cards that I could trade for it:

2018 Donruss Significant Signatures Red #5 Tony LaRussa (24/25) - OAK - $12.00
2018 Donruss Optic Autographs #13 Jim Bunning - PHI - $12.00
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Relics #GMRMP Mike Piazza - NYM - $12.00
2011 Topps 60 Relics #ARO Alex Rodriguez - NYY - $12.00
2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Relics #AR Alex Rodriguez - NYY - $12.00
2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Relics #EL2 Evan Longoria - TB - $12.00

Neeman
Looking for an auto which is comparable in trde.

KC Royals Thks but not interested.
And I am not mad or angry as u seem to feel about me.

Bear

KC Royals it is what it is and I don't mean to hurt or make issues with anyone.
I have 2 recovering cancer people in my life and just do this as a hobby and cardboard is a lot less important than life to me and I sold my buiness and retired to take care of my Wife and Daughter and this is a way of being around one of them daily.
So I trde cards and enjoy the hobby in my own way and u do what u do in ur own way and I don't question u or show u disrespect in any way or shape.
Enjoy it for what it is and we will do the same and have a nice weekend.
Bear (Terry)

Neemann
I gave up a 20 dollar card in trde for it and I just went to the bay to see what freebay had them at and as usual right out to lunch 24.95 to 69.95
But I think 20 trde value would be fair.
If not feel free and make me an offer.
Bear

Shane
Want to post up the Benny auto/game used and I will confirm it.
I answered ur email as well so we are good there.
Keep the Vlad Jr off to the side and when the Albies come in we can post that trde as well.
Bear

Mondesi now traded

Bear, what is the value on the Brock? I still have the Abreau RC auto set aside for you as well as Matt Olson RC auto.

Rick
Gave up a 40 spot for the Brock but if u want it we can work it out.
Also talked to a rep about the other day we where tlking about and we was not sure why Beckett says one thing and they say another,
He told me that the single where 20 and the duels if numbered where 40 but could give me no more info than that.
He said that Topps was sending buy back redemptions in a Top Loader and a sleeve and putting there Topps Sticker for auntenication as they where just doing one setting with the player and not doing a number to cut costs down.
Cheap way of saying u either get it or u don't and who cares attitude.
Sounds like the way Fleer did us on redemptions just before they folded.
I have at least 20 HOF redemptions from them I never received and the arbitatior said we wouldn;t ever see them and we didn;t.
Been 3 years on a Park and Varitek Panini auto;s as well.
So be it and nothing I can do about it.
Bear

$40 was about what I thought and seems to be fairly consistent with a lot of his autos. Interested, LMK what we can work out.
Rick

Rick
Gave up a 40 spot for the Brock but if u want it we can work it out.
Also talked to a rep about the other day we where tlking about and we was not sure why Beckett says one thing and they say another,
He told me that the single where 20 and the duels if numbered where 40 but could give me no more info than that.
He said that Topps was sending buy back redemptions in a Top Loader and a sleeve and putting there Topps Sticker for auntenication as they where just doing one setting with the player and not doing a number to cut costs down.
Cheap way of saying u either get it or u don't and who cares attitude.
Sounds like the way Fleer did us on redemptions just before they folded.
I have at least 20 HOF redemptions from them I never received and the arbitatior said we wouldn;t ever see them and we didn;t.
Been 3 years on a Park and Varitek Panini auto;s as well.
So be it and nothing I can do about it.
Bear

Rick
I will get back with u in the morning and we can get this one done.
Please put the Abreu away for me as that is the one I want.
Bear