Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,389
    Bench Bucks
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    918
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #1

    A few 1965 and 1972 for trade

    I have a few 1965 and 1972 cards ft below - all are EX/NM - looking for 1965 and 1972 (same condition) cards I need in return listed on my website:

    1965 TOPPS:
    240 – BOB BRUCE
    244 – LINDY MCDANIEL
    262 – BUD DALEY
    304 – DAVE STENHOUSE
    341 – BOBBY BOLIN
    372 – CLAY DALRYMPLE
    445 – DON LOCK

    1972 TOPPS:
    48 – JOHN ELLIS – IN ACTION
    69 – ROGER FREED
    102 – LLOYD ALLEN
    110 – RON HUNT
    172 – DARRELL EVANS – IN ACTION
    244 – STEVE BRAUN – ROOKIE CARD
    279 – LARRY BROWN
    326 – PAT KELLY
    332 – BUCK MARTINEZ
    389 – BILL RIGNEY
    449 – BOB LEMON
    535 – ED BRINKMAN
    562 – LEO CARDENAS – IN ACTION
    Last edited by Thlorian17; 04-05-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1972, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/


  2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,328
    Bench Bucks
    2,460
    Bench Points
    474
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    Hey Thorian~
    Looking for EXMT on these:
    1972 TOPPS:
    69 – ROGER FREED
    102 – LLOYD ALLEN
    535 – ED BRINKMAN
    562 – LEO CARDENAS – IN ACTION

  3. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,389
    Bench Bucks
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    918
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Hey Thorian~
    Looking for EXMT on these:
    1972 TOPPS:
    69 – ROGER FREED
    102 – LLOYD ALLEN
    535 – ED BRINKMAN
    562 – LEO CARDENAS – IN ACTION
    Yes, all four above are in EXMT - plmk who you have for trade ...
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1972, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/

  4. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,389
    Bench Bucks
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    918
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #4
    List updated - TTT - PWE's welcome!!!
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1972, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/


  5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,328
    Bench Bucks
    2,460
    Bench Points
    474
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Thlorian17 View Post
    Yes, all four above are in EXMT - plmk who you have for trade ...
    LMK what condition you are looking for....
    1972 Topps
    1—3 5--18auto—23auto—28 30–33 35–37Yaz 39—45 47 48 51Killebrew—71 73–77auto--78 80—84auto--87, 89 90 92—118auto—121 123–126 128 129 131, 135--140 142 144 145 147--149, 151—154 156 159–162 165 167--172 174 176 177 179–181 185–189 191–195 197—199 201–203 209—215 217 219 220auto—230 232 233 235 237 239—241, 245, 250---254 256 257, 259—262 264—267 269—280 282 284 285 287—292 295--298 301--308 311--313 315—319, 321---340auto—354auto--371auto--378 380--390 392 393 395–397 399—405—409 410 413 417 418 422 423 426--432

  6. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,389
    Bench Bucks
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    918
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    LMK what condition you are looking for....
    1972 Topps
    1—3 5--18auto—23auto—28 30–33 35–37Yaz 39—45 47 48 51Killebrew—71 73–77auto--78 80—84auto--87, 89 90 92—118auto—121 123–126 128 129 131, 135--140 142 144 145 147--149, 151—154 156 159–162 165 167--172 174 176 177 179–181 185–189 191–195 197—199 201–203 209—215 217 219 220auto—230 232 233 235 237 239—241, 245, 250---254 256 257, 259—262 264—267 269—280 282 284 285 287—292 295--298 301--308 311--313 315—319, 321---340auto—354auto--371auto--378 380--390 392 393 395–397 399—405—409 410 413 417 418 422 423 426--432
    EXMT please - but the only card you have re my 1972 topps need list is .... #292-Hal McRae IA
    Last edited by Thlorian17; 03-23-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1972, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/


  7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,328
    Bench Bucks
    2,460
    Bench Points
    474
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Thlorian17 View Post
    EXMT please - but the only card you have re my 1972 topps need list is .... #292-Hal McRae IA
    Have the Hal McRae IA... it is o.c.
    Here is my '73,'74 trade list:
    1973
    2–46auto—49 51—53auto---66 68–89 91--98auto 99 101—112auto—129 131auto--140 143—162auto—169auto—186 188–190Gibson---193Fisk--194—212 214–238auto—248 250—272auto-- 283auto—289 300–306 308—320 322 324–327 329 331--336 338--344, 346—360auto —367auto--380 382--386--390 392—398auto—403 405 407---413 415—424 426-- 438 440 442–444 446 449--451 453--458 460--465auto--466 470 475--487, 489--491 493–496+T—499 501—506 508 509, 511auto,512, 514 515 517 518vg 520—523 525--528 530--532 537—541 543 545 547 548 551 553 556–559 562—565 567 568 571—574 578 579—584auto 587 590—594 596—601 603 606 608 609auto 613 614 616–625 627–635 637emt/marked 639--641 643--646 648 652auto 655--658 659 660.

    1973 Fleer Baseball's Wildest Days & Plays. 2.5 x 4" EX #18of42

    1974
    1 3—8auto 9 11--13 15--19auto 21—23 25--30 32–35 37 39--40Palmer—42auto--50Carew—52 54 56—60Brock--67 69—76 78 81 82auto—84 86–88 90--95Carlton--99 100Stargell,101--105Fisk—108auto 110—117 120—130Reggie—131 133–137 139--142auto–156 158 159—160 161 163—171 173—180 182 183 185 187—192 194–197 199--210 213--216auto 218—222 224—232 234—237 239 241–253 255 257--262 264—272 274–277auto—279 281--299 301—305 307–313 315–339 342—350 352–364+WASH—373auto 374—378auto—382 384–388 390—399 400Killebrew–404 408--420 422--426 428 429 431auto--432auto--433--435 437–447auto—448 450–455 458--460 462---472 474––491 493––500 502 503—506auto---511auto--522 524—531 533--554auto—566 568–571auto 573 574 576—584 586–591auto—592auto—596 599+WASH--602 604—607auto—650 652--660.
    Traded checklist(marked)+traded cards: 23T, 42T 43T 51T 59T 62T 63T 73T 123T 139, 148, 151, 165 175 182, 186, 249, 262, 269 270, 313, 319, 330, 348, 373auto, 390, 428 454, 458 485 486, 496 516 538 544, 579, 585 594 602 607 611 612 616 618 625 630, 643, 648 649 651.
    1974 Topps unlisted team checklist cards EX & unmarked: Astros A's(EMT) Braves Brewers(EMT) Cardinals Expos Giants Mets(EMT) Orioles Phillies(EMT) Reds Rangers Tigers Twins(EMT) White Sox(EMT) Yankees(EMT).

  8. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,389
    Bench Bucks
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    918
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Have the Hal McRae IA... it is o.c.
    Here is my '73,'74 trade list:
    1973
    2–46auto—49 51—53auto---66 68–89 91--98auto 99 101—112auto—129 131auto--140 143—162auto—169auto—186 188–190Gibson---193Fisk--194—212 214–238auto—248 250—272auto-- 283auto—289 300–306 308—320 322 324–327 329 331--336 338--344, 346—360auto —367auto--380 382--386--390 392—398auto—403 405 407---413 415—424 426-- 438 440 442–444 446 449--451 453--458 460--465auto--466 470 475--487, 489--491 493–496+T—499 501—506 508 509, 511auto,512, 514 515 517 518vg 520—523 525--528 530--532 537—541 543 545 547 548 551 553 556–559 562—565 567 568 571—574 578 579—584auto 587 590—594 596—601 603 606 608 609auto 613 614 616–625 627–635 637emt/marked 639--641 643--646 648 652auto 655--658 659 660.

    1973 Fleer Baseball's Wildest Days & Plays. 2.5 x 4" EX #18of42

    1974
    1 3—8auto 9 11--13 15--19auto 21—23 25--30 32–35 37 39--40Palmer—42auto--50Carew—52 54 56—60Brock--67 69—76 78 81 82auto—84 86–88 90--95Carlton--99 100Stargell,101--105Fisk—108auto 110—117 120—130Reggie—131 133–137 139--142auto–156 158 159—160 161 163—171 173—180 182 183 185 187—192 194–197 199--210 213--216auto 218—222 224—232 234—237 239 241–253 255 257--262 264—272 274–277auto—279 281--299 301—305 307–313 315–339 342—350 352–364+WASH—373auto 374—378auto—382 384–388 390—399 400Killebrew–404 408--420 422--426 428 429 431auto--432auto--433--435 437–447auto—448 450–455 458--460 462---472 474––491 493––500 502 503—506auto---511auto--522 524—531 533--554auto—566 568–571auto 573 574 576—584 586–591auto—592auto—596 599+WASH--602 604—607auto—650 652--660.
    Traded checklist(marked)+traded cards: 23T, 42T 43T 51T 59T 62T 63T 73T 123T 139, 148, 151, 165 175 182, 186, 249, 262, 269 270, 313, 319, 330, 348, 373auto, 390, 428 454, 458 485 486, 496 516 538 544, 579, 585 594 602 607 611 612 616 618 625 630, 643, 648 649 651.
    1974 Topps unlisted team checklist cards EX & unmarked: Astros A's(EMT) Braves Brewers(EMT) Cardinals Expos Giants Mets(EMT) Orioles Phillies(EMT) Reds Rangers Tigers Twins(EMT) White Sox(EMT) Yankees(EMT).
    Ok so if not noted, then cards listed above are in NM? And does "--" mean you have the cards between those numbers, i.e., 604--607 means you have 604, 605, 606, 607 ft ??
    Last edited by Thlorian17; 03-26-2019 at 05:23 PM.
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1972, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/


  9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,328
    Bench Bucks
    2,460
    Bench Points
    474
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Thlorian17 View Post
    Ok so if not noted, then cards listed above are in NM? And does "--" mean you have the cards between those numbers, i.e., 604--607 means you have 604, 605, 606, 607 ft ??
    The cards range in condition, most are ex to emt. The dash means I have the cards in between the numbers....

  10. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,389
    Bench Bucks
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    918
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    The cards range in condition, most are ex to emt. The dash means I have the cards in between the numbers....
    Ok so since dashes include cards in between, I need any of the following that are EXMT please ... please let me know what trade you have in mind - thx - also not sure if AUTO means the card is autographed but if so, then I do not need it from the list I am giving you below ... thanks


    1972
    125 Dave Cash
    292 Hal McRae IA
    408 Jim Northrup

    1973
    139 Carmen Fanzone RC
    147 Mike Anderson
    148 Dave Goltz RC
    161 Ted Martinez
    174 Goose Gossage RC
    195 Clay Carroll
    202 N.L. Playoffs
    207 World Series Game 5
    209 World Series Game 7
    210 World Series Summary
    217 Don Wilson
    240 Bobby Murcer
    264 Checklist 133-264
    310 Dick Allen
    315 John Odom
    320 Lou Brock
    329 Ed Kranepool
    340 Nate Colbert
    349 Dick McAuliffe
    350 Tom Seaver
    357 Ross Grimsley
    374 Darrell Evans
    380 Johnny Bench
    397 Dave Cash
    398 Rich Hand
    399 George Foster
    401 Clyde Mashore
    407 Felix Millan
    409 Ivan Murrell
    412 Manny Mota
    417 Scipio Spinks
    419 Casey Cox
    423 Johnny Jeter
    424 Denny Doyle
    431 Gerry Moses
    434 San Francisco Giants
    437 John Kennedy
    438 Enzo Hernandez
    444 Ken Brett
    450 Joe Torre
    461 Mike Corkins
    476 Walter Johnson LDR
    477 Cy Young - LDR
    478 Walter Johnson - LDR
    482 Rick Reuschel RC
    491 Bob Montgomery
    508 Gates Brown
    509 Jim Nash
    529 Milt May
    530 Jim Kaat
    531 Ron Woods
    532 Steve Mingori
    537 Bill Slayback
    541 Bob Bolin
    545 Orlando Cepeda
    547 Bobby Heise
    548 Don Durham RC
    551 Mike Kilkenny
    553 Mickey Scott
    556 Yankees Team
    557 Bernie Williams
    558 Jerry May
    559 Barry Lersch
    562 Wayne Garrett
    563 Larry Haney
    565 Jim Hickman
    567 Bob Fenwick
    568 Ray Newman
    571 Rusty Torres
    572 Gary Sutherland
    573 Fred Beene
    574 Bob Didier
    578 Ken Wright
    580 Joe Pepitone
    581 Steve Kealey
    582 Darrell Porter
    583 Bill Grief
    584 Chris Arnold
    590 Deron Johnson
    591 Mike Hedlund
    592 John Boccabella
    593 Royals MG/CO's
    596 Boston Red Sox
    598 Phil Roof
    599 Ed Crosby
    601 Rookie Catchers
    603 Rookie 3rd Basemen
    613 Rookie C Bob Boone RC
    614 Rookie OF Dwight Evans RC
    617 Rich Chiles
    620 Tommy Harper
    621 Joe Ferguson
    623 Steve Renko
    624 Astros MG/CO's
    625 Angel Mangual
    627 Luis Alvarado
    628 Jim Slaton
    629 Cleveland Indians
    630 Denny McLain
    631 Tom Matchick
    632 Dick Selma
    634 Alan Closter
    635 Gene Alley
    639 Willie Crawford
    640 Dick Bosman
    641 Cincinnati Reds
    643 Al Fitzmorris
    644 Jack Heidemann
    645 Bob Locker
    646 Brewers Leaders
    648 Tom Egan
    655 Clay Kirby
    657 Bob Johnson
    658 Elliott Maddox
    659 Jose Pagan
    660 Fred Scherman
    Last edited by Thlorian17; 03-27-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1972, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/

  11. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,389
    Bench Bucks
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    918
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #11
    List updated - TTT
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1972, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/


  12. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,328
    Bench Bucks
    2,460
    Bench Points
    474
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Thlorian17 View Post
    Ok so since dashes include cards in between, I need any of the following that are EXMT please ... please let me know what trade you have in mind - thx - also not sure if AUTO means the card is autographed but if so, then I do not need it from the list I am giving you below ... thanks


    1972
    125 Dave Cash
    292 Hal McRae IA
    408 Jim Northrup

    1973
    139 Carmen Fanzone RC
    147 Mike Anderson
    148 Dave Goltz RC
    161 Ted Martinez
    174 Goose Gossage RC
    195 Clay Carroll
    202 N.L. Playoffs
    207 World Series Game 5
    209 World Series Game 7
    210 World Series Summary
    217 Don Wilson
    240 Bobby Murcer
    264 Checklist 133-264
    310 Dick Allen
    315 John Odom
    320 Lou Brock
    329 Ed Kranepool
    340 Nate Colbert
    349 Dick McAuliffe
    350 Tom Seaver
    357 Ross Grimsley
    374 Darrell Evans
    380 Johnny Bench
    397 Dave Cash
    398 Rich Hand
    399 George Foster
    401 Clyde Mashore
    407 Felix Millan
    409 Ivan Murrell
    412 Manny Mota
    417 Scipio Spinks
    419 Casey Cox
    423 Johnny Jeter
    424 Denny Doyle
    431 Gerry Moses
    434 San Francisco Giants
    437 John Kennedy
    438 Enzo Hernandez
    444 Ken Brett
    450 Joe Torre
    461 Mike Corkins
    476 Walter Johnson LDR
    477 Cy Young - LDR
    478 Walter Johnson - LDR
    482 Rick Reuschel RC
    491 Bob Montgomery
    508 Gates Brown
    509 Jim Nash
    529 Milt May
    530 Jim Kaat
    531 Ron Woods
    532 Steve Mingori
    537 Bill Slayback
    541 Bob Bolin
    545 Orlando Cepeda
    547 Bobby Heise
    548 Don Durham RC
    551 Mike Kilkenny
    553 Mickey Scott
    556 Yankees Team
    557 Bernie Williams
    558 Jerry May
    559 Barry Lersch
    562 Wayne Garrett
    563 Larry Haney
    565 Jim Hickman
    567 Bob Fenwick
    568 Ray Newman
    571 Rusty Torres
    572 Gary Sutherland
    573 Fred Beene
    574 Bob Didier
    578 Ken Wright
    580 Joe Pepitone
    581 Steve Kealey
    582 Darrell Porter
    583 Bill Grief
    584 Chris Arnold
    590 Deron Johnson
    591 Mike Hedlund
    592 John Boccabella
    593 Royals MG/CO's
    596 Boston Red Sox
    598 Phil Roof
    599 Ed Crosby
    601 Rookie Catchers
    603 Rookie 3rd Basemen
    613 Rookie C Bob Boone RC
    614 Rookie OF Dwight Evans RC
    617 Rich Chiles
    620 Tommy Harper
    621 Joe Ferguson
    623 Steve Renko
    624 Astros MG/CO's
    625 Angel Mangual
    627 Luis Alvarado
    628 Jim Slaton
    629 Cleveland Indians
    630 Denny McLain
    631 Tom Matchick
    632 Dick Selma
    634 Alan Closter
    635 Gene Alley
    639 Willie Crawford
    640 Dick Bosman
    641 Cincinnati Reds
    643 Al Fitzmorris
    644 Jack Heidemann
    645 Bob Locker
    646 Brewers Leaders
    648 Tom Egan
    655 Clay Kirby
    657 Bob Johnson
    658 Elliott Maddox
    659 Jose Pagan
    660 Fred Scherman
    Will check on this shortly, sorry to have forgotten this....
    still interested in:
    EXMT on these:
    1972 TOPPS:
    69 – ROGER FREED
    102 – LLOYD ALLEN
    535 – ED BRINKMAN
    562 – LEO CARDENAS – IN ACTION

  13. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,389
    Bench Bucks
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    918
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Will check on this shortly, sorry to have forgotten this....
    still interested in:
    EXMT on these:
    1972 TOPPS:
    69 – ROGER FREED
    102 – LLOYD ALLEN
    535 – ED BRINKMAN
    562 – LEO CARDENAS – IN ACTION
    Ok sounds good, thx .. as long as the 72s are exmt you have that I need, just add any nice exmt 73 from my list above and we have a trade!
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1972, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •