Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to brandedsigns's ebay items
    Go to 88dezgirl88's comc items

User Name Change

Hey everyone! Just wanted to check and see if it is possible to get a user name change? I haven't been on The Bench in quite some time, but have built up my reputation on SCF and Blowout under 88 Dezgirl 88

Would like to be able to change my name here to that to keep things consistent - if possible of course. Thanks!

- Tanya
    MY FLICKR & SITE: Autos / GU * Inserts & Rookies
    WTTF: Texas Rangers / Dallas Cowboys / Dallas Mavs / Trevor Story
    AKA 88 DezGirl 88

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Tino Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by rangerfan3433 View Post
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to check and see if it is possible to get a user name change? I haven't been on The Bench in quite some time, but have built up my reputation on SCF and Blowout under 88 Dezgirl 88

Would like to be able to change my name here to that to keep things consistent - if possible of course. Thanks!

- Tanya
    From the Bench FAQs:

Can I change my Bench user name?
    We do not allow users to change their user names after they have registered. The main reason for this is to not cause confusion among our members.

In very rare instances we will allow a user name change, generally if you have signed up with a user name that contains a symbol(i.e. &, %,#,etc.), your user name may need to be changed because those symbols can occasionally cause glitches as far as signing in to the site.
    Collecting Yankee First Basemen Tino Martinez and Mark Teixeira

NO PWE PLEASE!!!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to brandedsigns's ebay items
    Go to 88dezgirl88's comc items

Quote Originally Posted by stephj24 View Post
    From the Bench FAQs:

Can I change my Bench user name?
    We do not allow users to change their user names after they have registered. The main reason for this is to not cause confusion among our members.

In very rare instances we will allow a user name change, generally if you have signed up with a user name that contains a symbol(i.e. &, %,#,etc.), your user name may need to be changed because those symbols can occasionally cause glitches as far as signing in to the site.
    Shoot, I looked everywhere before posting this...thank you!
    MY FLICKR & SITE: Autos / GU * Inserts & Rookies
    WTTF: Texas Rangers / Dallas Cowboys / Dallas Mavs / Trevor Story
    AKA 88 DezGirl 88

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Sean Taylor

Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

Quote Originally Posted by stephj24 View Post
    From the Bench FAQs:

The main reason for this is to not cause confusion among our members.
    To be honest it would cause less confusion for me because I am familiar with her as using that name on both SCF and BCF. I say let her change it if you are able to, it honestly doesn't hurt anything by doing so. Just my 0.02.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Camargo/Freeman/Pache/Riley/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    To be honest it would cause less confusion for me because I am familiar with her as using that name on both SCF and BCF. I say let her change it if you are able to, it honestly doesn't hurt anything by doing so. Just my 0.02.
    I pm her and notice she added her id from other sites in her signature area. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Contest for Cal Ripken Jr. auto has been posted!