User Name Change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88 Dezgirl 88

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone! Just wanted to check and see if it is possible to get a user name change? I haven't been on The Bench in quite some time, but have built up my reputation on SCF and Blowout under 88 Dezgirl 88

Would like to be able to change my name here to that to keep things consistent - if possible of course. :) Thanks!

- Tanya

Hey everyone! Just wanted to check and see if it is possible to get a user name change? I haven't been on The Bench in quite some time, but have built up my reputation on SCF and Blowout under 88 Dezgirl 88

Would like to be able to change my name here to that to keep things consistent - if possible of course. :) Thanks!

- Tanya

From the Bench FAQs:

Can I change my Bench user name?
We do not allow users to change their user names after they have registered. The main reason for this is to not cause confusion among our members.

In very rare instances we will allow a user name change, generally if you have signed up with a user name that contains a symbol(i.e. &, %,#,etc.), your user name may need to be changed because those symbols can occasionally cause glitches as far as signing in to the site.

From the Bench FAQs:

Can I change my Bench user name?
We do not allow users to change their user names after they have registered. The main reason for this is to not cause confusion among our members.

In very rare instances we will allow a user name change, generally if you have signed up with a user name that contains a symbol(i.e. &, %,#,etc.), your user name may need to be changed because those symbols can occasionally cause glitches as far as signing in to the site.

Shoot, I looked everywhere before posting this...thank you!

From the Bench FAQs:

The main reason for this is to not cause confusion among our members.

To be honest it would cause less confusion for me because I am familiar with her as using that name on both SCF and BCF. I say let her change it if you are able to, it honestly doesn't hurt anything by doing so. Just my 0.02.

To be honest it would cause less confusion for me because I am familiar with her as using that name on both SCF and BCF. I say let her change it if you are able to, it honestly doesn't hurt anything by doing so. Just my 0.02.

I pm her and notice she added her id from other sites in her signature area. Best regards, David