Wttf: Roger clemens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for the reply! Is that the Canvas card that has the Serial Number circled on the front of the card? I'm really only traded at this point. Thanks, Rich

No serial # on the front.

I would consider a trade for current Rookies such as Judge, Acuna, Ohtani & etc.
Do you have a trade list???

I have
2015 Panini Contenders
2015 Paninin Contenders Old School Colors
2016 Topps Berger's Best

They are all $1 to $1.25 cards. Probably too small to make a deal, but thought I'd respond.

I'm not sure which Canvas I have. It does not say Artist Proof anywhere? Do you know the diff from the regular Canvas?
What do you have as BV? Thanks for the help. Rich

No serial # on the front.

I would consider a trade for current Rookies such as Judge, Acuna, Ohtani & etc.
Do you have a trade list???

I checked Beckett's and I found out that my card is not the "PROOF" version which
is serial #1 - print run #1. The one I have is the regular version which books for $25.
I can't find anything on EBAY to help you out. I suspect if your version does not show
the serial #1 that you also have the regular version. The card # is #13.

I checked Beckett's and I found out that my card is not the "PROOF" version which
is serial #1 - print run #1. The one I have is the regular version which books for $25.
I can't find anything on EBAY to help you out. I suspect if your version does not show
the serial #1 that you also have the regular version.

Thanks for the info!!! Appreciate the help! I also have the regular card. I can't find a picture of the Art Proof anywhere!!!!! Thanks again! Rich