PayPal available for Mike Trout RCs, Andujar BC Autos and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AllRise17

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Looking for Mike Trout RCs, Miguel Andujar BC Autos and numbered rookies and Autos.

Along with Yankees and players in my signature, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good afternoon I have to 2012Topps Heritage Mike Trout number 207 that I would be interested in selling I don't know what you're looking to pay for any of these cards or anything but if you'd like to send me a PM I would be more than happy to look at it thank you for your time have a blessed day

Last edited:
Good afternoon I have to 2007 Topps Heritage Mike Trout number 207 that I would be interested in selling I don't know what you're looking to pay for any of these cards or anything but if you'd like to send me a PM I would be more than happy to look at it thank you for your time have a blessed day

It says your inbox is full, how much are you looking to get?

Good afternoon my mailbox is empty I'm not sure what I would like to get for him I'm looking for an offer to be truly honest I believe both cards to probably Grade 9 I do not believe they to be tens they're both very nice cars there's no damage your such just doesn't have the look of a 10 to me let me know what you're thinking and I'm willing to trade partially also I just posted up some other cards for sale I don't know if you have any interest in any of them and if you want to look at my eBay store I'll give you 40% off on anything you may want on there that's over $2 car card wise let me know look forward to hearing from you

Good afternoon my mailbox is empty I'm not sure what I would like to get for him I'm looking for an offer to be truly honest I believe both cards to probably Grade 9 I do not believe they to be tens they're both very nice cars there's no damage your such just doesn't have the look of a 10 to me let me know what you're thinking and I'm willing to trade partially also I just posted up some other cards for sale I don't know if you have any interest in any of them and if you want to look at my eBay store I'll give you 40% off on anything you may want on there that's over $2 car card wise let me know look forward to hearing from you

The link to your eBay didn’t show anything