Finished set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The only one I may not have is 2018 Bowman Chrome green ref Rafael Devers 95/99 ROY mega. I be happy to set aside the cards for you but my goals are to make trades to assist me with the master set needs as I move throughout the year. Let me know if you come across some 2019 and although my needs are fluid usually I am always chasing the current released set inserts.
Bowman 2019 comes out next wed.....I'll see if I had any red sox refractors for the trade....as the cards you are offering don't cost more than base cards. Best regards, David

I regularly sell the 2019 cactus card inserts on sportlots for NLT $1.25, others more. You can see the going rates for these cards at www.sportlots.com. Ebay is even higher with the shipping costs that people put on them. Base cards... to which I have 400+ after completing 6 sets (do you want one .. :)... just kidding), I cannot give away, so depending where you buy and sell these cards is only ones perspective. I would love to understand if you can find a place where you can buy them lower then 1.25... I would be all over it and flip them on sportlots.

Anyways, no worries if you can get them elsewhere, I can just sell them, I was only offering them up to bounce against your needs list. I do agree that in 2 years time the inserts will be at best .25 cents.

Thanks for considering... Best of luck

I regularly sell the 2019 cactus card inserts on sportlots for NLT $1.25, others more. You can see the going rates for these cards at www.sportlots.com. Ebay is even higher with the shipping costs that people put on them. Base cards... to which I have 400+ after completing 6 sets (do you want one .. :)... just kidding), I cannot give away, so depending where you buy and sell these cards is only ones perspective. I would love to understand if you can find a place where you can buy them lower then 1.25... I would be all over it and flip them on sportlots.

Anyways, no worries if you can get them elsewhere, I can just sell them, I was only offering them up to bounce against your needs list. I do agree that in 2 years time the inserts will be at best .25 cents.

Thanks for considering... Best of luck

Right....bye! Best regards, David