Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Attica,OH
    Posts
    215
    Bench Bucks
    479
    Bench Points
    77
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jzeiter's ebay items
    Go to jzeiter's comc items

    #1

    My 2019 Topps Heritage Wantlist

    Please delete.
    Last edited by jzeiter; 04-16-2019 at 12:15 AM.

  2. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,216
    Bench Bucks
    5,414
    Bench Points
    4705
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #2
    I have these
    SP 463 $4.00
    NAP 17 (Acuna) $5.00
    NF 13 $1.00
    Cloth 9 $5.00
    $15

    I need
    NAP 5 $6.00
    Kershaw Relic $10.00
    $16

    Let me know
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST


  3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Attica,OH
    Posts
    215
    Bench Bucks
    479
    Bench Points
    77
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jzeiter's ebay items
    Go to jzeiter's comc items

    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these
    SP 463 $4.00
    NAP 17 (Acuna) $5.00
    NF 13 $1.00
    Cloth 9 $5.00
    $15

    I need
    NAP 5 $6.00
    Kershaw Relic $10.00
    $16

    Let me know
    Sounds good to me. Go ahead and post it . Thanks.

  4. STLSHOEMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    St. Louis, Mo
    Posts
    13,743
    Bench Bucks
    3,450
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    3267
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lilmort's ebay items


    #4
    I have NF9, BF-TS, Purple chrome-417,440. I just need base 260. How about that and $4? LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!


  5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Attica,OH
    Posts
    215
    Bench Bucks
    479
    Bench Points
    77
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jzeiter's ebay items
    Go to jzeiter's comc items

    #5

    Heritage possible trade

    Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    I have NF9, BF-TS, Purple chrome-417,440. I just need base 260. How about that and $4? LMK, Aaron
    Works for me. Post with your paypal information.
    Thanks.
    jay

  6. STLSHOEMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    St. Louis, Mo
    Posts
    13,743
    Bench Bucks
    3,450
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    3267
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lilmort's ebay items


    #6
    Posted. Thanks, Aaron

    stlshoeman@aol.com
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  7. Buckeyedave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,112
    Bench Bucks
    2,055
    Bench Points
    586
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Jay
    I have these 2019 heritage for you
    Scratch off:12
    Cloth:2
    NF:9
    BF:TS
    Lids:1,2,9

    Here is what I need
    495-98,493,461,452,433-4,431,426-7
    What else do you need. Have heritage chrome, a Swanson clubhouse,also have some game used from topps
    Ken


  8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Attica,OH
    Posts
    215
    Bench Bucks
    479
    Bench Points
    77
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jzeiter's ebay items
    Go to jzeiter's comc items

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyedave View Post
    Jay
    I have these 2019 heritage for you
    Scratch off:12
    Cloth:2
    NF:9
    BF:TS
    Lids:1,2,9

    Here is what I need
    495-98,493,461,452,433-4,431,426-7
    What else do you need. Have heritage chrome, a Swanson clubhouse,also have some game used from topps
    Ken
    I'll PM You my chrome and refractor needs. I'm sure we can make some kid of deal.
    Thanks.

  9. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,284
    Bench Bucks
    2,906
    Bench Points
    1988
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #9
    Trying to finish my set. I have these:

    2019 Topps Heritage '70 Super Boxloader #1 Gleyber Torres $12.00
    2019 Topps Heritage '70 Super Boxloader #10 Bob Gibson $6.00

    2019 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks #BF-SC Steve Carlton $1.25
    2019 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks #BF-TS Tom Seaver $1.25

    2019 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC-499 Aaron Judge $20.00

    2019 Topps Heritage Megabox Chrome #THC-300 Zack Wheeler #079/999

    2019 Topps Heritage Megabox Chrome Refractors #THC-93 Jorge Polanco #348/570

    I need these:

    SP: 410, 414, 427, 490, 495, 498

    Cloth-7 Acuna (Last on the Needs List)

    Action- Javier Baez
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist


  10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Attica,OH
    Posts
    215
    Bench Bucks
    479
    Bench Points
    77
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jzeiter's ebay items
    Go to jzeiter's comc items

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Trying to finish my set. I have these:

    2019 Topps Heritage '70 Super Boxloader #1 Gleyber Torres $12.00
    2019 Topps Heritage '70 Super Boxloader #10 Bob Gibson $6.00

    2019 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks #BF-SC Steve Carlton $1.25
    2019 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks #BF-TS Tom Seaver $1.25

    2019 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC-499 Aaron Judge $20.00

    2019 Topps Heritage Megabox Chrome #THC-300 Zack Wheeler #079/999

    2019 Topps Heritage Megabox Chrome Refractors #THC-93 Jorge Polanco #348/570

    I need these:

    SP: 410, 414, 427, 490, 495, 498

    Cloth-7 Acuna (Last on the Needs List)

    Action- Javier Baez
    If you are good with the list you provided for the trade I am as well Post it up and I'll send out as soon as notified.

  11. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,284
    Bench Bucks
    2,906
    Bench Points
    1988
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #11
    Sounds good. Trade posted.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  12. Buckeyedave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,112
    Bench Bucks
    2,055
    Bench Points
    586
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #12
    jay
    let me know what chromes you need
    ken


  13. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Attica,OH
    Posts
    215
    Bench Bucks
    479
    Bench Points
    77
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jzeiter's ebay items
    Go to jzeiter's comc items

    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyedave View Post
    jay
    let me know what chromes you need
    ken
    i will PM them to you.


  14. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Attica,OH
    Posts
    215
    Bench Bucks
    479
    Bench Points
    77
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jzeiter's ebay items
    Go to jzeiter's comc items

    #14
    Post updated 3/22/19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •