Security to men's undergarments please......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
Just seen a commercial that a celebration of Michael Jordan and Hane's partnership for 30 years, they are making a commemorative 10 card MJ set. Randomly, there will be 10 cards autographed as well. I guess now the pack searchers will be in the men's clothing section, and stores will be dealing with lots of ripped bags of Hanes undergarments that have had cards removed from them. Or maybe they have been out for a while I was just oblivious to that fact.

CoNkEYa.jpg

It is actually a 50 card set. The blue packs come with the t-shirts the red packs with the underwear. I bought some underwear just to check them out. I really like the uniqueness. They are taped very well and there is no way they will be searched, trust me. Unfortunately I didn't score one of the 10 autographs.

Oh, cool. I just caught the commercial while I was eating lunch and watching some of the NCAA tourney. The cards looked pretty cool and had an 80s Fleer set look to the singles I seen them show. I might have to get me some Hanes T-Shirts.
It is actually a 50 card set. The blue packs come with the t-shirts the red packs with the underwear. I bought some underwear just to check them out. I really like the uniqueness. They are taped very well and there is no way they will be searched, trust me. Unfortunately I didn't score one of the 10 autographs.

I picked up some Boxer Briefs and got these:

2018-19 Fleer Hanes Michael Jordan 30th Anniversary #MJ17 Michael Jordan
2018-19 Fleer Hanes Michael Jordan 30th Anniversary #MJ42 Michael Jordan
2018-19 Fleer Hanes Michael Jordan 30th Anniversary Red Foil #MJ30 Michael Jordan
2018-19 Fleer Hanes Michael Jordan 30th Anniversary Red Foil #MJ42 Michael Jordan
2018-19 Fleer Hanes Michael Jordan 30th Anniversary All Star #HA5 Michael Jordan

30 years from now, on ebay or an auction site that has replaced ebay, people will be listing unopened packages of Hanes underwear that contain an unopened pack of MJ basketball cards. And people will be ready to purchase 30 year old mens underwear. And someone will get it, open it, and find that pack resealers had gotten them, replaced the cards with 1991 Fleer baby poo yellow baseball cards and replaced the clean briefs with old, used briefs. Oh, the insanity, lol. Resealing mens underwear packages, lol.

So wait, I am curious, I was just looking at ebay.....are the packs inside the underwear packaging or taped to the package on the outside? One person is selling two things of underwear with the packs and has an opening bid of $99.99 (OMG). But yet another person in the SOLD listings had 75 packs, and they sold for $1.349.99 as a buy it now. It looks like packs are averaging $15 to $18 per plus shipping on ebay. AMAZING. Where is my 30% off coupon for Kohls?

Last edited:
So wait, I am curious, I was just looking at ebay.....are the packs inside the underwear packaging or taped to the package on the outside? One person is selling two things of underwear with the packs and has an opening bid of $99.99 (OMG). But yet another person in the SOLD listings had 75 packs, and they sold for $1.349.99 as a buy it now. It looks like packs are averaging $15 to $18 per plus shipping on ebay. AMAZING. Where is my 30% off coupon for Kohls?

Now I am curious - why on earth would you pay $18 + shipping on Ebay, when you can buy the packs with the t-shirts/underwear for $9.99???? And why pay $1,349.99 for a chance at an autograph of Jordan, when you can spend half that and get a certified auto of him.....