Rougned Odor vs Jose Bautista "The Punch" Custom Auto Booklet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Very cool. You did a nice job. I might have to check in with you in the future if I come up with some cool ideas and see if you would do some for other people. Again, very nice.

It would be more expensive, but now you need to continue with the "set" and add Nolan Ryan and Robin Ventura (again, a Nolan Ryan auto would set you back more than both Bautista, Odor, and Ventura).

Wow that's really cool. You made that yourself?

I did! I make customs from time to time. You can see some of my other customs at www.IanBadeer.com

Very cool. You did a nice job. I might have to check in with you in the future if I come up with some cool ideas and see if you would do some for other people. Again, very nice.

It would be more expensive, but now you need to continue with the "set" and add Nolan Ryan and Robin Ventura (again, a Nolan Ryan auto would set you back more than both Bautista, Odor, and Ventura).

That's definitely the other iconic punch that stands out in my mind. Would be a little tougher since vintage players are harder to find really high-res photos of for these customs, but that would be an awesome continuation of this series!

Ever thought about making multiple copies and selling them? I think they would have a lot of interest.

Very cool card.

It wasn't a fight, but the Rose/Fosse collision in the All Star Game has some potential. And also thinking the A-Rod/Varitek scuffle might be do-able.