Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,379
    Bench Bucks
    5,495
    Bench Points
    2478
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    Show pick ups for Trade

    Picked up the following cards which I thought I needed but I do not need:

    1964 Topps Giants #12 A. Kaline
    1974 Topps #40 J. Palmer
    1976 SSPC #425 J. Hunter
    1976 Topps SSPC #551 T. Seaver

    All of these are at least exmt condition. I would love to trade these for some of my vintage needs but I am down to a lot of the high numbers from 1972 and 1971 so if you need any of these for your sets I will trade for stuff other than vintage.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    Last edited by mm1sub; 04-08-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  2. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,415
    Bench Bucks
    7,626
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1159
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I could definitely use a couple of these -- not sure if I will be able t hit your 71/72 needs, but have a bunch of 2019 Topps Series I inserts available.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  3. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,379
    Bench Bucks
    5,495
    Bench Points
    2478
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    I could definitely use a couple of these -- not sure if I will be able t hit your 71/72 needs, but have a bunch of 2019 Topps Series I inserts available.
    I will take a look at your trade list and let you know which 2019 inserts I can use. Just let me know which ones you are interested in and I will pull them off the trade list. Only two of these are in trade talks right now. The two higher number 1973's.

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  4. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,379
    Bench Bucks
    3,011
    Bench Points
    2022
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #4
    im kinda interested in the 64 kaline, just because i dont have any of that set yet
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  5. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,415
    Bench Bucks
    7,626
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1159
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    I will take a look at your trade list and let you know which 2019 inserts I can use. Just let me know which ones you are interested in and I will pull them off the trade list. Only two of these are in trade talks right now. The two higher number 1973's.

    Bryon
    Could use most of them:
    69 - #355
    70 - #170
    71 - #66
    73 - #175 (can also use 569/624 - if they become available)
    74 - #7 & #95

    Let me know what we can work out. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  6. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,379
    Bench Bucks
    5,495
    Bench Points
    2478
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Could use most of them:
    69 - #355
    70 - #170
    71 - #66
    73 - #175 (can also use 569/624 - if they become available)
    74 - #7 & #95

    Let me know what we can work out. Thanks.
    Consider them yours. I have some 2019 Topps inserts on the way in so I will let you know what I can use after I get them.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  7. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,379
    Bench Bucks
    5,495
    Bench Points
    2478
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Could use most of them:
    69 - #355
    70 - #170
    71 - #66
    73 - #175 (can also use 569/624 - if they become available)
    74 - #7 & #95

    Let me know what we can work out. Thanks.
    I can use any of the following 2019 Topps inserts:

    2019 Topps Series I:
    Iconic Card Reprints (ICR-xx):
    5 gehrig
    13 carew
    45 aaron
    46 aaron

    Evolution (eo-xx):
    17 cardinals ballparks
    24 sunglasses

    1984 inserts (t84-xx):
    43 piazza

    150 greatest (150-xx):
    20 ortiz
    31 hunter
    36 wrigley field
    53 gehrig
    63 rivera
    103 arrieta
    124 williams
    145 martinez
    150 rice

    topps now (tn-xx):
    6 harper

    150 years (gold foil stamp parallel):
    96 williams
    136 peacock
    148 belt
    272 arcia
    299 diaz

    rainbow foil (parallel):
    50 betts
    169 morton
    197 cubs/wrigley field
    220 colome
    245 blue jays/rogers center
    276 arenado
    305 boxberger
    338 cashner

    Silver Packs:
    5 betts
    10 blackmon
    23 hoskins
    32 mullins
    36 adams
    46 grace
    48 smith

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  8. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,379
    Bench Bucks
    5,495
    Bench Points
    2478
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    im kinda interested in the 64 kaline, just because i dont have any of that set yet
    If you are still interested in the Kaline I can trade it for the following two cards:

    2016 Topps 100 Years at Wrigley Field #WRIG50 Lou Gehrig $2.50
    2017 Topps Salute #S-21 Cal Ripken $3.00

    If that works please post it up. A PWE is fine for you but I will have to mail in a bubble mailer because the Kaline is oversized.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  9. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,415
    Bench Bucks
    7,626
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1159
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    I can use any of the following 2019 Topps inserts:

    2019 Topps Series I:
    Iconic Card Reprints (ICR-xx):
    5 gehrig
    13 carew
    45 aaron
    46 aaron

    Evolution (eo-xx):
    17 cardinals ballparks
    24 sunglasses

    1984 inserts (t84-xx):
    43 piazza

    150 greatest (150-xx):
    20 ortiz
    31 hunter
    36 wrigley field
    53 gehrig
    63 rivera
    103 arrieta
    124 williams
    145 martinez
    150 rice

    topps now (tn-xx):
    6 harper

    150 years (gold foil stamp parallel):
    96 williams
    136 peacock
    148 belt
    272 arcia
    299 diaz

    rainbow foil (parallel):
    50 betts
    169 morton
    197 cubs/wrigley field
    220 colome
    245 blue jays/rogers center
    276 arenado
    305 boxberger
    338 cashner

    Silver Packs:
    5 betts
    10 blackmon
    23 hoskins
    32 mullins
    36 adams
    46 grace
    48 smith

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    Double checked and i have all the cards you have listed. I would like to hang on to the silver pack cards if possible, but will trade them - not a deal breaker. Let me know which from the list you want for the vintage. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  10. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,379
    Bench Bucks
    5,495
    Bench Points
    2478
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Double checked and i have all the cards you have listed. I would like to hang on to the silver pack cards if possible, but will trade them - not a deal breaker. Let me know which from the list you want for the vintage. Thanks.
    No problem. If you want just post up a trade for us from any of the stuff I listed. I have no idea on the book value of the 2019 inserts but I think the vintage books about 35.00. So if you want just post us up another trade.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  11. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,415
    Bench Bucks
    7,626
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1159
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    No problem. If you want just post up a trade for us from any of the stuff I listed. I have no idea on the book value of the 2019 inserts but I think the vintage books about 35.00. So if you want just post us up another trade.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    posted up. Thanks for the trade!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  12. OriolesFan8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,056
    Bench Bucks
    1,274
    Bench Points
    1081
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to pearl_fire's ebay items


    #12
    Hi Bryon,

    I have several 1971 Topps I have picked up - I'm down to needing less than 10 to complete my middle grade set.

    Can you direct me to you needs list for 1971 Topps? I'd love to see if I could hit some of them for you.

    I'm starting pretty much from scratch on the 1973 Topps set, so I would take pretty much anything you would trade for what I can locate for you.

    Just let me know.

    Todd

  13. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,379
    Bench Bucks
    5,495
    Bench Points
    2478
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan8 View Post
    Hi Bryon,

    I have several 1971 Topps I have picked up - I'm down to needing less than 10 to complete my middle grade set.

    Can you direct me to you needs list for 1971 Topps? I'd love to see if I could hit some of them for you.

    I'm starting pretty much from scratch on the 1973 Topps set, so I would take pretty much anything you would trade for what I can locate for you.

    Just let me know.

    Todd
    I will list my needs list for 1971 Topps later this afternoon when I get home from work.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  14. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,379
    Bench Bucks
    5,495
    Bench Points
    2478
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    Still have a few left if anyone is interested.
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •