Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Platnum71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Missoula Montana
    Posts
    2,836
    Bench Bucks
    4,423
    Bench Points
    758
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    2019 Topps Heritage - to trade/sell

    trade list and wants are here

    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress...opps-heritage/



    Lets Trade
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  2. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,654
    Bench Bucks
    2,294
    Bench Points
    1190
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #2
    I still want that Black Border #108 Alex Gordon $12 that I expressed interest in earlier. Will trade any two of these in exchange!


    1993 Leaf Heading for the Hall #5 Cal Ripken $10.00
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic '67 All-Star Game Patch #SSPFJ Ferguson Jenkins (184/230) $10.00
    2006 Topps Rookie of the Week #14 Cal Ripken $10.00
    2006 Topps Rookie of the Week #25 Mickey Mantle $10.00
    2010 Topps Legends Platinum Chrome Wal-Mart Cereal #PC3 Ty Cobb $10.00
    2014 Panini Prizm Prizms Red White and Blue Pulsar #34 Justin Verlander $10.00
    2011 Topps 60 Relics #ARO Alex Rodriguez $12.00
    2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Relics #AR Alex Rodriguez $12.00
    2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Relics #EL2 Evan Longoria $12.00
    2001 Fleer Showcase Showcase Sticks #16 Vladimir Guerrero $15.00

    please let let me know
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers and Zack Ryder of the WWE


  3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Attica,OH
    Posts
    215
    Bench Bucks
    479
    Bench Points
    77
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jzeiter's ebay items
    Go to jzeiter's comc items

    #3
    I have these Astros for trade- Springer refractor /570, Cole chrome /999, Cole purple chrome and Osuna black border.
    I need these from your trade list- Megabox chrome #269, purple chrome #'s 413,459,481.
    If you are good with that for a trade, go ahead and post.
    Jay

  4. Platnum71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Missoula Montana
    Posts
    2,836
    Bench Bucks
    4,423
    Bench Points
    758
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    I only collect ASTROS


    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    I still want that Black Border #108 Alex Gordon $12 that I expressed interest in earlier. Will trade any two of these in exchange!


    1993 Leaf Heading for the Hall #5 Cal Ripken $10.00
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic '67 All-Star Game Patch #SSPFJ Ferguson Jenkins (184/230) $10.00
    2006 Topps Rookie of the Week #14 Cal Ripken $10.00
    2006 Topps Rookie of the Week #25 Mickey Mantle $10.00
    2010 Topps Legends Platinum Chrome Wal-Mart Cereal #PC3 Ty Cobb $10.00
    2014 Panini Prizm Prizms Red White and Blue Pulsar #34 Justin Verlander $10.00
    2011 Topps 60 Relics #ARO Alex Rodriguez $12.00
    2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Relics #AR Alex Rodriguez $12.00
    2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Relics #EL2 Evan Longoria $12.00
    2001 Fleer Showcase Showcase Sticks #16 Vladimir Guerrero $15.00

    please let let me know
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  5. Platnum71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Missoula Montana
    Posts
    2,836
    Bench Bucks
    4,423
    Bench Points
    758
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Please look at my wants...that is what I need




    Quote Originally Posted by jzeiter View Post
    I have these Astros for trade- Springer refractor /570, Cole chrome /999, Cole purple chrome and Osuna black border.
    I need these from your trade list- Megabox chrome #269, purple chrome #'s 413,459,481.
    If you are good with that for a trade, go ahead and post.
    Jay
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  6. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,654
    Bench Bucks
    2,294
    Bench Points
    1190
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Platnum71 View Post
    I only collect ASTROS
    Alright.

    Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers and Zack Ryder of the WWE


  7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Attica,OH
    Posts
    215
    Bench Bucks
    479
    Bench Points
    77
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jzeiter's ebay items
    Go to jzeiter's comc items

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Platnum71 View Post
    Please look at my wants...that is what I need
    I did look at your list and there are 3 of the 4 listed on your wantlist- the only one not listed is the Osuna. LMK what we can do. A pm will get my attention quicker than a reply on this thread. Thanks.

  8. Platnum71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Missoula Montana
    Posts
    2,836
    Bench Bucks
    4,423
    Bench Points
    758
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    I do agree on the PM quicker reponses


    PM sent


    Quote Originally Posted by jzeiter View Post
    I did look at your list and there are 3 of the 4 listed on your wantlist- the only one not listed is the Osuna. LMK what we can do. A pm will get my attention quicker than a reply on this thread. Thanks.
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  9. Platnum71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Missoula Montana
    Posts
    2,836
    Bench Bucks
    4,423
    Bench Points
    758
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Bump
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •