Working on Tarot insert from 2019 GQ! Closed thread...finished!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2008 UP Heroes gray Ken Griffey Jr. 089/399, 2018 Topps Stadium Aaron Judge red foil never ccompromise, 1983 RC Rafael Devers red soxes......Let me know. Best regards David

I collect Twins mainly, doesn't have to be from that set but something of close value.

I need that one...what do u need for it? Best regards, David

Sorry...no Yadier Molina...but I do have a short print GQ 306 of Mark McGwire in cardinals uniform. Best regards, David

I have #21 Jesus Aguilar. I also have Fortune Teller JV Justin Verlander if you need that one. I can use anything from the RC want list in my sig.

Thanks,
David

I collect Twins mainly, doesn't have to be from that set but something of close value.

I have theses for the trade: 2018 Topps Chrome pink refractors of Zack Granite or Byron Buxton. 2018 Topps Chrome Prim refractor Jose Berrios, 2016 GQ auto of Max Kepler or 2018 topps rainbow of Bryon Buxton. Let me know. Best regards, David

I have #21 Jesus Aguilar. I also have Fortune Teller JV Justin Verlander if you need that one. I can use anything from the RC want list in my sig.

Thanks,
David

Why would I need the Fortune Teller card? Not even working on it......its a terrible insert and a mini to boot....two negatives......I have a 2018 Donruss Optic rated rookie of Gleyber Torres 249/299 for the possible trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

Why would I need the Fortune Teller card? Not even working on it......its a terrible insert and a mini to boot....two negatives......I have a 2018 Donruss Optic rated rookie of Gleyber Torres 249/299 for the possible trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

David,
For some reason, I thought I you were doing both insert sets. The trade for the Torres works for me. Please post if OK with you.

Thanks,
David

David,
For some reason, I thought I you were doing both insert sets. The trade for the Torres works for me. Please post if OK with you.

Thanks,
David
Okay...probably the possible deal with kc royals....accidently posted I wanted the fortune tell and tarot card..only wanted the tarot card. Posting trade. Best regards, David

The Kepler auto would be my first choice, if that's OK with you.

I have theses for the trade: 2018 Topps Chrome pink refractors of Zack Granite or Byron Buxton. 2018 Topps Chrome Prim refractor Jose Berrios, 2016 GQ auto of Max Kepler or 2018 topps rainbow of Bryon Buxton. Let me know. Best regards, David