Working on Tarot insert from 2019 GQ! Closed thread...finished!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David,

I have:
4 Craig Kimbrel - Boston Red Sox
5 Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
7 Nolan Arenado - Colorado Rockies

Looking for Acuna, Trout, Soto, Vlad Jr. Also looking for rookies of other players as well. Let me know

Dan

David, can you post the trade? I'm not sure I know what you are sending.

Thanks,

Todd
Okay.....Posting trade. Best regards, David

David,

I have:
4 Craig Kimbrel - Boston Red Sox
5 Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
7 Nolan Arenado - Colorado Rockies

Looking for Acuna, Trout, Soto, Vlad Jr. Also looking for rookies of other players as well. Let me know

Dan

Hi Dan! I have an extra 2018 Topps Chrome Update Juan Soto HMT55 for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

Okay.....Posting trade. Best regards, David

Hi Dan! I have an extra 2018 Topps Chrome Update Juan Soto HMT55 for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

David, that works for me! PWE is okay for this one if it’s okay with you. Please post the trade up if okay with you.

Tarot of the Diamond Set Checklist

2019 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball

10 Jacob deGrom - New York Mets
11 Yasiel Puig - Cincinnati Reds

12 Ozzie Albies - Atlanta Braves
13 Edwin Diaz - New York Mets

David, Have 3 of these I got in a lot I bought. Have any GQ SPs. And I did close that post.
LMK

Benny

David, Have 3 of these I got in a lot I bought. Have any GQ SPs. And I did close that post.
LMK

Benny
But nothing....on .....answering my post.....sorry.....or I can use these from your post.......and that's why u only do one post...not two or three on different threads. Best regards, David

But nothing....on .....answering my post.....sorry.....or I can use these from your post.......and that's why u only do one post...not two or three on different threads. Best regards, David

Sorry, I've made many trades on this post starting with you. Just forgot about other post. I now know just to keep one. Anyway have Tarot 10,11 and 12 which came in the mail at 10:25 this morning.

Benny

Sorry, I've made many trades on this post starting with you. Just forgot about other post. I now know just to keep one. Anyway have Tarot 10,11 and 12 which came in the mail at 10:25 this morning.

Benny
Okay..I don't have any short prints from GQ...I have lots of 2018 Topps chrome update...RC of Acuna and soto for trade. Let me know. Best regards, David