2019 Topps Opening Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need a 2019 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #ODBKCR Kansas City Royals if you have one.

I also need any Blue Foil parallels of the Royals except for Adalberto Mondesi, Salvador Perez and Brad Keller

I need a 2019 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #ODBKCR Kansas City Royals if you have one.

I also need any Blue Foil parallels of the Royals except for Adalberto Mondesi, Salvador Perez and Brad Keller

Friend yes I have the 2019 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #ODBKCR Kansas City Royals but not any Blue Parallel.
LMK
Thanks

what could you use from my list for that 2019 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #ODBKCR Kansas City Royals BV $1.00 (if you would like to do an one-for-one trade)

I'm looking for all Cardinals base except Harrison Bader, and any Yadier Molina parallels you may have. Thanks!

what could you use from my list for that 2019 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #ODBKCR Kansas City Royals BV $1.00 (if you would like to do an one-for-one trade)

Hey friend anything else you can used? the shipping would be almost the book value of the card... I can hold the card also.
LMK Thanks

Hi , I have the Paul Goldschmidt #94, Carlos Martinez #109, Dakota Hudson Rookie #116, Jack Flaherty #139, Matt Carpenter #168.

LMK Thanks

I can use all of them! I have these extra Yadi cards, any other Puerto Rican players I can search for?
2014 Topps Upper Class UC-32 Yadier Molina
2016 Topps Perspectives P15 Yadier Molina
2017 Topps Update US47B Yadier Molina Photo Variation
2018 Topps Legends in the Making Blue LTM-YM Yadier Molina
2018 Topps Opening Day Insert OD-10 Yadier Molina

I can use all of them! I have these extra Yadi cards, any other Puerto Rican players I can search for?
2014 Topps Upper Class UC-32 Yadier Molina
2016 Topps Perspectives P15 Yadier Molina
2017 Topps Update US47B Yadier Molina Photo Variation
2018 Topps Legends in the Making Blue LTM-YM Yadier Molina
2018 Topps Opening Day Insert OD-10 Yadier Molina

I could used all those, also you can look here for others PR Players;
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/452162-Looking-for-this-players

LMK

Hey friend anything else you can used? the shipping would be almost the book value of the card... I can hold the card also.
LMK Thanks

I can use that 2018 Topps Gallery Artists Proof #1 Aaron Judge $10.00