Consecutive serial number insert cards.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
I just think this is cool, so if anyone has that hit in the middle, let me know. I think they are cool, but they doesn't seem to be much of a market for them on ebay. I have listed quite a few consecutive serial numbered cards from this set, and nothing. I think I have like 20 plus in a row on Gary Sheffield. I have posted 4 consecutive numbers of Maddux and of Ripken, and cannot get any action. Yes, I do list them at BV for them, but given the uniqueness of them, I would think they should bring BV. Anyone else "geek out" on unique stuff like that. It is like I have almost half of some cards that are limited to just 25, which makes set builders cringe.

By the way, anyone have SN 1889/3500?

LvhwiCF.jpg

I know, I bet it is tough. I have been working on my master set of the 1998 Bowman's Best, and the Mirror Image Fusion Atomic Refractors are numbered out of 25. It is just a 20 card set. Been working on it for almost 20 years, and it isn't complete.
No....Nice serial of cards!! Try putting a set of cards only serial 10!!. Best regards, David