LTS/LTT 1986 Topps Football partial set 298/396 cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,
I am wanting to sell or trade (preferably sell) this partial 1986 Topps Football set. It doesn't have the "big Guns" in the lot but by no means is it just a box of commons. Included in the lot are 27 cards featuring HOFer's like Largent, Payton RB,Marcus Allen RB,Rickey Jackson, Morten Anderson etc. And also includes HOFer RC of Andre Reed. All Record Breaker and league leaders cards are in this lot along with the checklists. All cards are in penny sleeves and I would say this lot condition wise is at EX-NM. I do have Reggie White and Bruce Smith RC but aren't included in this lot unless the lot I trade for warrants it. To sell I am looking for $25 cash and $10 for shipping for a trade I am looking for a partial set from any of these years. 73',74',75',76',79',81',82',83',84. If you're interested in these cards and have any partial sets of the years listed please let me know. Thanks