April 2019 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Way late on getting this posted this month....

Hopefully there have been/will be some great pickups this month!

Nothing too great, but fairly limited.....

2016 Donruss Yadier Molina Test Proof Yellow, SN 1/5

Would like to pick up the Black, Magenta and the Cyan if anyone has them and wants to do some trading. Want to mat them with a pick and auto.

6Zhfcbm.jpgdWB2ppR.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up 2002 Studio Private Signings autos (both via Ebay)

Albert Pujols auto Card 147 numbered to 25
Nomar Garciaparra auto Card 192 numbered to 15

There are 210 Private Signing Autos in the series (print runs varying from /15 to /250). I now have 109 of the 210 autos.

Todd

Anytime you can add an auto of those two, it is nice. It is extra nice when they are serial numbered as low as those are. NICE!!!

Just picked up 2002 Studio Private Signings autos (both via Ebay)

Albert Pujols auto Card 147 numbered to 25
Nomar Garciaparra auto Card 192 numbered to 15

There are 210 Private Signing Autos in the series (print runs varying from /15 to /250). I now have 109 of the 210 autos.

Todd

Anytime you can add an auto of those two, it is nice. It is extra nice when they are serial numbered as low as those are. NICE!!!

Looking for the 2002 Studio Private star autos are really tough to find, let alone cheap enough to buy. Got both for a good price!

Thanks,

Todd

Sweet Card. He was just on ESPN's broadcast of the Braves-Mets game, in the booth, and talking with the announcers. What a man!

agree with both statements - that card is beautiful. He was great in the booth for the Braves/Mets game. I would enjoy Sunday night baseball a lot more if they brought in more of the local iconic players for interviews. Or at least know that it is going to happen so I could tune in at the appropriate time. No offense to fans of the following teams, but if the broadcast was a White Sox/Royals game, I would be much more inclined to tune in if I knew George Brett was going to be in the booth for a couple innings.

Not quite as iconic as the Aaron or some of the other cards posted in these threads and not technically a pickup, but was searching some boxes for some inserts and came across the following, which had probably been sitting there tucked away waiting to be rediscovered for 12+ years:

2006 Topps Justin Verlander RC

60579[/ATTACH]"]ngufyv.jpg

Attachments

• ngufyv.jpg
    ngufyv.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
2011 Topps "Real One Auto"
Joe De Mastri - St. Louis Browns
5zLnOqq.jpg
&
"The Babe" / a 1962 & a 1951 "Special"

eVNQ1q9.jpg
sf1Gorv.jpg
. Ken

Pulled the following out of an Utz snack pack bag. Will be searching locally to try and find more packs - you can never have enough snack chips in the house! And right now, can't have enough Acunas!

60626[/ATTACH]"]166b39e.jpg

Attachments

• 166b39e.jpg
    166b39e.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0