18 Heritage Tom Glavine Rookie History Auto for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggun61

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have a 2018 Heritage Tom Glavine Rookie History Auto #134/150.
Wants are On Trade Page Link or Will Look at Lists, Jeff

Hi Jeff. It’s not a card but I have a Dale Earnhardt Jr stock car with his signature (he did some work for our company). Not a race fan- any interest?

Card Books $50.00 You Can Find My Wants on my Trade page Link,I am also Looking for On Card Auto's, LMK Jeff

Card Books $50.00 You Can Find My Wants on my Trade page Link,I am also Looking for On Card Auto's, LMK Jeff

"Winning" one on the bay right now. Will get back to you in a couple of days if you still have this Glavine. Also could use your Glavine hi tek auto, and Musial but probably don't have enough for that.

Couple Cubs cards you may be interested in
2005 SP leg cuts lasting legends Sandberg patch #/10 (card #/50 bv $30)
2005 leaf century collection stamp/auto Dawson ..not on card but not a sticker...kinda inserted into the card

Any certain player/team you need on card autos of? Have a few on my threads, but very few hofers.

John

Last edited:
All of My Wants are on My Trade Page, Not Intrested on Trading Auto's for GU.
Thanks Anyway.

All of My Wants are on My Trade Page, Not Intrested on Trading Auto's for GU.
Thanks Anyway.

I understand,,,just trying to see if I have anything in my pc I'd trade. Top of your wantpage states you're not only interested in cards listed. That's why I asked about other teams.

Thanks, John