Another One of My Vintage Trade Listings with Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi there! I can use your gleyber heritage Refractor. Otherwise I am looking for 90s early 00 inserts and Chrome prospect stuff. Thanks!

dreddogg... Looking for the following especially refractors :) thanks, BRI

2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects
BCP21 Luis Robert, BCP23 Jeren Kendall, BCP46 Christian Pache, BCP66 Jordan Humphreys, BCP72 Andres Gimenez, BCP75 Luis Garcia, BCP76 Isaac Paredes, BCP78 Shed Long, BCP79 Keibert Ruiz, BCP145 Adbert Alzolay, BCP173 Yasel Antuna, BCP186 Kristian Robinson, BCP191 Aramis Ademan, BCP196 Darwinzon Hernandez,247 Lolo Sanchez

2018 Bowman Chrome Draft
BCD1 Casey Mize, BCD5 Terrin Vavra, BCD6 Jarred Kelenic, BCD38 Nick Madrigal, BCD44 Nick Schnell, BCD70 Trevor Larnach, BCD76 Joe Gray, BCD112 Jonathan India, BCD117 Nolan Gorman, BCD125 Cole Roederer, BCD135 Brady Singer, BCD161 Mike Siani, BCD164 Mason Denaburg, BCD165 Nico Hoerner, BCD171 Triston Casas

brg- Hi there I can use these...

Justin Verlander
05 Diamond Kings #265

Andrew McCutchen
05 Bowman Aflac #AFL5

Did you previously trade me the Rizzo 2013 XFractor or do you have another one? Thanks!

Traded you the Rizzo and can't find the Verlander. Must of traded it alsc o. Have not had much time to update my site. Let me know if there is anything else. Thanks Billy

Bri, I have the following of your guys:

2018 bowman chrome Ademan, Antuna x3, Garcia x3, Luis Garcia
2018 bowman chrome draft: Kelenic x2, Casas, Gray x2, Madrigal x13, Larnach x2, Singer x2, Mize x3, Schnell, Vavra x2
Refractors: Schnell, Denaburg, Mize
Bowman Sterling: Madrigal x3, Casas, Kelenic x2,
1998 Chrome: Madrigal x6, Kelenic x2, Casas
Franchise Futures: Singer/Kowar, Mize/Clemens, Kelenic/Cortes x2, India/Siani, Madrigal/Pilkington x10 and 1 refractor /250
Recommended Viewing: Lavigne/Jenista, Mize/Singer, Madrigal/India x2, Madrigal/Groshans x2

Let me know what you can use.

Dan

Hi there! I cAn use these..

2018 bowman chrome draft: Kelenic x2, Casas, Gray x2, Madrigal x13, Larnach x2, Singer x2, Mize x3, Schnell, Vavra x2

Hi there! I cAn use these..

Bri,

After looking back at the photos I can't use the Gaylord Perry. What would you like from me for the Palmer?

Dan

Hi there! Would trade it for the three refractors... next week I’ll grab more vintage from this year in hopes to chip away at the remaining chrome singles. Post if you are ok with the three refractors for the palmer you need. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi there! Would trade it for the three refractors... next week I’ll grab more vintage from this year in hopes to chip away at the remaining chrome singles. Post if you are ok with the three refractors for the palmer you need. Thanks

Bri, please post it. Not necessarily interested in other 1970’s. Just an Orioles fan and it caught my eye.

Dan