Thread: WWE Thread

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Ryan Klesko

Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items

WWE Thread

anyone watching WrestleMania tonight?

after the Royals game i'm watching the Hornets and then it's on to WrestleMania!

I really enjoyed TakeOver on Friday (especially the Black/Ricochet vs. War Raiders match) --- I'm not super psyched about the full WM35 card, but am looking forward to the Revival vs. Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins match and the Randy Orton vs. A.J. Styles match.
    It will also be cool to see Finn Balor as the Demon King once again.

anyone else into WWE (or AEW, NJPW, PGW, MLW, LU, Impact, RoH, etc.)?
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers and Zack Ryder of the WWE

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Did you see this footage of Brett Hart getting attacked last night at a WWE event? What gave this clown this brilliant idea?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...Hlgi?ocid=iehp

If this happened in the state of New York, you'll probably never see the perp's mug shot since a law was passed last week highly discouraging the public release of mug shots. Gotta protect the criminal, ya' know? We're really "schmart" like that up here.

I really followed wresting in the late 70s through very early 200s. I stopped watching when the original ECW (the Paul Heyman creation) folded in 2000/2001. I really miss that promotion and wish it still existed as I would still be a hard core watcher of that today.

Enjoy WrestleMania tonight!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Mike Schmidt

Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items

Well, the Women's Battle Royale was pretty bad. For all the top tier of women are great, the 2nd tier is still just botch-mania. And they telegraphed the winner. When she popped back into the match at the end ... blah.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to hitman73's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    Did you see this footage of Brett Hart getting attacked last night at a WWE event? What gave this clown this brilliant idea?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...Hlgi?ocid=iehp

If this happened in the state of New York, you'll probably never see the perp's mug shot since a law was passed last week highly discouraging the public release of mug shots. Gotta protect the criminal, ya' know? We're really "schmart" like that up here.

I really followed wresting in the late 70s through very early 200s. I stopped watching when the original ECW (the Paul Heyman creation) folded in 2000/2001. I really miss that promotion and wish it still existed as I would still be a hard core watcher of that today.

Enjoy WrestleMania tonight!
    A guy I know owns a wrestling promotion and later this month he has an event in Rome starring The Innovator of Violence Tommy Dreamer.

Won't be watching WM but I've been a fan of Becky Lynch long before she became The Man. I'm easily rooting for her in the main event but no matter what the result is,the storyline will be far from over especially since it'll be winner takes all.

Can't see Seth beating Brock but I can see Kofi beat Daniel,of course if that happens I can also see Daniel win it back on Smackdown 2 days later lol.

A bunch of real talk between Orton and AJ leading up to tonight so that should be a pretty good match as well.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Ryan Klesko

I'm going to have to remember to go to Topps.com tomorrow and pick up a Zack Ryder/Curt Hawkins (and an IICONICS!) Topps Now card!

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers and Zack Ryder of the WWE

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

Did one heel win? thinks back nope not one -The best match was Kofi vs Bryan followed by Styles and Orton--The HHH / Batista match was predictable --The Seth Rollins vs Lesnar match as soon as Lesnar attacked Rollins before the bell was so obvious that Rollins was going to win --The womens main event was ok but it was all over social media that Becky Lynch was going to win--Personally I love the NJPW Wrestle Kingdom cards --AEW starts in May should be exciting especially with Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT PARALLELS/INSERTS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/HAYWARD/WALL/ATLANTA HAWKS/BUFFALO BILLS/BUFFALO SABRES
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Ryan Klesko

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Did one heel win? thinks back nope not one -The best match was Kofi vs Bryan followed by Styles and Orton--The HHH / Batista match was predictable --The Seth Rollins vs Lesnar match as soon as Lesnar attacked Rollins before the bell was so obvious that Rollins was going to win --The womens main event was ok but it was all over social media that Becky Lynch was going to win--Personally I love the NJPW Wrestle Kingdom cards --AEW starts in May should be exciting especially with Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks
    Samoa Joe squashed Rey Mysterio and Baron Corbin beat Kurt Angle. Those are the only two matches I can remember from last night where the heel won.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

For good or for bad, I don't follow wrestling anymore. Used to be a huge fan in the 80's/90's, just sort of fell off the map for me.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Ryan Klesko

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    For good or for bad, I don't follow wrestling anymore. Used to be a huge fan in the 80's/90's, just sort of fell off the map for me.
    WWE's (I guess you'd call it "developmental") NXT brand is pretty damn awesome. It is much, much more entertaining than the "main roster" on SmackDown or Raw.
    You can check it out on Hulu if you don't have the WWE Network.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    WWE's (I guess you'd call it "developmental") NXT brand is pretty damn awesome. It is much, much more entertaining than the "main roster" on SmackDown or Raw.
    You can check it out on Hulu if you don't have the WWE Network.
    I think it is more about available time than anything. Only so many hours in the day. With that said - I was flipping channels last night and caught the speech by Degeneration X for their HOF induction. Their walkout intro music and their pre-match crowd mic work was second to none.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Ryan Klesko

So, Hanson & Rowe of War Machine got called up to RAW and have been repackaged "Ivar & Erik of the Viking Experience"

Okay. That's it. I'm taking my chips and cashin' out. I'm done now.

Will still be watching RoH and the AEW as it launches.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    So, Hanson & Rowe of War Machine got called up to RAW and have been repackaged "Ivar & Erik of the Viking Experience"

Okay. That's it. I'm taking my chips and cashin' out. I'm done now.

Will still be watching RoH and the AEW as it launches.

Uh-Oh it sounds like Vince is venturing back into what The Franchise Shane Douglas used to call "Cartoonland" in his ECW shoot promos. When he did that in the late 80s-early 90s I stopped watching them and did not return until the attitude era.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Ryan Klesko

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    Uh-Oh it sounds like Vince is venturing back into what The Franchise Shane Douglas used to call "Cartoonland" in his ECW shoot promos. When he did that in the late 80s-early 90s I stopped watching them and did not return until the attitude era.
    I just now canceled my WWE Network subscription... well, that saves me $9.99 a month that I can spend on a new metal album each month!