Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 485
  1. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,013
    Bench Bucks
    5,470
    Bench Points
    1830
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #31
    Go ahead and post what is fair. I'm easy to get along with on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Al

    Pick out what works for you and we can post a trade.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes


    2000doublea -- The 4 Bowman chrome blue refractors are pending to smitha1. No idea on bv's on any of them but we can work out something.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes


    Rick



    Lmk what sounds good to you for those cards.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,948 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  2. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,085
    Bench Bucks
    1,306
    Bench Points
    212
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #32
    Rick

    I have no idea on bv's either way. Just lmk what sounds good to you and I can get it posted tomorrow.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  3. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,013
    Bench Bucks
    5,470
    Bench Points
    1830
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #33
    How about these 3 for the lot.
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-120 Harmon Killebrew
    2010 Topps Legendary Lineage LL-40 Harmon Killebrew/Justin Morneau
    2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects PP23 JD Martinez RC



    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Rick

    I have no idea on bv's either way. Just lmk what sounds good to you and I can get it posted tomorrow.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,948 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  4. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,085
    Bench Bucks
    1,306
    Bench Points
    212
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    How about these 3 for the lot.
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-120 Harmon Killebrew
    2010 Topps Legendary Lineage LL-40 Harmon Killebrew/Justin Morneau
    2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects PP23 JD Martinez RC
    I will send all 5 you picked out. It seemed to be in my favor so all 5 is fine with me. Please post if you would.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  5. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,013
    Bench Bucks
    5,470
    Bench Points
    1830
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #35
    Done, wont be able to mail until Friday or Saturday.

    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    I will send all 5 you picked out. It seemed to be in my favor so all 5 is fine with me. Please post if you would.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,948 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  6. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,085
    Bench Bucks
    1,306
    Bench Points
    212
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Done, wont be able to mail until Friday or Saturday.
    That's fine.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  7. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,085
    Bench Bucks
    1,306
    Bench Points
    212
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #37
    List updated
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  8. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,837
    Bench Bucks
    1,490
    Bench Points
    984
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #38
    Good Morning,
    I have the followings:
    2015 Topps Chrome 95

    2012 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors (15/220)
    11, 16, 28, 165, 194,

    Looking to sell only shipping plus ~20% of BV. Please let me know id like to downsize my collection. Thanks
    Robert
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels


  9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,214
    Bench Bucks
    3,354
    Bench Points
    2441
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #39
    Hi Mercedes,
    Found a few more for you.

    11 Finest Refractors (#/549) - 11 Markakis $2.50
    15 Topps Chrome - 15,59,82,88,92,93,107,117,127,132,133,14 1,146,152,153,158,168,177,181,186 $14

    How about these in exchange?
    2011 Topps Hope Diamond Anniversary 61 David Price #9/60 $15
    2012 Topps Gold 582 Shin-Soo Choo #1961/2012 $1.5


    Thanks, Al

  10. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,085
    Bench Bucks
    1,306
    Bench Points
    212
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    Good Morning,
    I have the followings:
    2015 Topps Chrome 95

    2012 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors (15/220)
    11, 16, 28, 165, 194,

    Looking to sell only shipping plus ~20% of BV. Please let me know id like to downsize my collection. Thanks
    Robert
    I can't buy till the 29th.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  11. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,085
    Bench Bucks
    1,306
    Bench Points
    212
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi Mercedes,
    Found a few more for you.

    11 Finest Refractors (#/549) - 11 Markakis $2.50
    15 Topps Chrome - 15,59,82,88,92,93,107,117,127,132,133,14 1,146,152,153,158,168,177,181,186 $14

    How about these in exchange?
    2011 Topps Hope Diamond Anniversary 61 David Price #9/60 $15
    2012 Topps Gold 582 Shin-Soo Choo #1961/2012 $1.5


    Thanks, Al
    Al

    Works for me, can you post but I can't mail anything till the 29th so no hurry on posting.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks


  12. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,214
    Bench Bucks
    3,354
    Bench Points
    2441
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #42
    Trade is posted. No problem on the shipping delay, they just sit in boxes here once they arrive.
    Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Al

    Works for me, can you post but I can't mail anything till the 29th so no hurry on posting.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes

  13. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,837
    Bench Bucks
    1,490
    Bench Points
    984
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    I can't buy till the 29th.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    I’m ok with that let’s get something worked out and posted. I don’t mind waiting. PM me with what you think is fair. Do you know book values?
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels

  14. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,085
    Bench Bucks
    1,306
    Bench Points
    212
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    I’m ok with that let’s get something worked out and posted. I don’t mind waiting. PM me with what you think is fair. Do you know book values?
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Trade is posted. No problem on the shipping delay, they just sit in boxes here once they arrive.
    Thanks, Al
    Al

    I will get it confirmed.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  15. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,085
    Bench Bucks
    1,306
    Bench Points
    212
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    I’m ok with that let’s get something worked out and posted. I don’t mind waiting. PM me with what you think is fair. Do you know book values?
    I don't have bv's on them.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •