Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,616
    Bench Bucks
    652
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    383
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Al

    Pick out what works for you and we can post a trade.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes


    2000doublea -- The 4 Bowman chrome blue refractors are pending to smitha1. No idea on bv's on any of them but we can work out something.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes


    Rick

    Lmk what sounds good to you for those cards.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Hello,

    I never heard back on a trade. If easier, would you be interestd in buying?
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  2. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    486
    Bench Bucks
    688
    Bench Points
    86
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    Not sure if you are buying, I have quite a few of your 2015 Topps Chrome...prices are next to cards, I will give you another 30% off of that if you are interested in buying, not just the 15 Chrome, but any cards you are interested in

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...rd-Singles-F-S
    Trying to trade first if I can.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  3. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    486
    Bench Bucks
    688
    Bench Points
    86
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    Hello,

    I never heard back on a trade. If easier, would you be interestd in buying?
    The four Bowman chrome blue refractors are pending to smitha1 but the rest should be available. Lmk what trade works for you.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  4. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,486
    Bench Bucks
    2,929
    Bench Points
    2299
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Trying to trade first if I can.
    No problem....just reply to my thread if you decide to purchase

  5. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,616
    Bench Bucks
    652
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    383
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    The four Bowman chrome blue refractors are pending to smitha1 but the rest should be available. Lmk what trade works for you.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Let me know if this would work.

    For You:
    2016 Topps Chrome
    2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31, 36, 38, 39, 40, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 53, 54, 55, 56, 61, 62, 63, 65, 67, 69, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 83, 85, 86, 88, 89, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 100, 103, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 112, 113, 115, 116, 117, 119, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 127, 128, 129, 131, 133, 135, 136, 137, 140, 141, 142, 144, 145, 146, 147, 149, 151, 152, 153, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 168, 169, 171, 172, 173, 175, 176, 177, 179, 180, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 192, 193, 194, 199, 200
    For simplicity, 135 cards at $.60 (lowest BV) = $81

    For Me:
    2013 Topps Heritage Chrome #HC33 James Shields $2.50
    2013 Topps Heritage Chrome #HC72 Jose Reyes $4.00

    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC434 Troy Tulowitzki $5.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC435 Todd Frazier $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC437 Carlos Gonzalez $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC438 Justin Upton $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC439 Hunter Pence $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC442 Wil Myers $3.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC445 Edwin Encarnacion $5.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC446 Jose Bautista $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC447 Dee Gordon $3.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC448 Jason Kipnis $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC452 Ian Kinsler $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC463 Jon Gray $3.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC465 Brian Dozier $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC476 Lucas Giolito $3.00

    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #THC448 Jason Kipnis $6.00

    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #THC124 Kendrys Morales $5.00

    2018 Topps Gallery Autographs #20 Max Fried $10.00
    Total $81.50
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  6. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,177
    Bench Bucks
    29,040
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9802
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #21
    Hi Mercedes! I have two of the pinks that you need from 2018 Topps Chrome Pink refractors list. I have 48 Jose Quintana cubs pink refractor and 126. Steve Kingery Phillies pink refractor.....Going to look at your trading list today and let u know what I need for the trade. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  7. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    486
    Bench Bucks
    688
    Bench Points
    86
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    Let me know if this would work.

    For You:
    2016 Topps Chrome
    2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31, 36, 38, 39, 40, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 53, 54, 55, 56, 61, 62, 63, 65, 67, 69, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 83, 85, 86, 88, 89, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 100, 103, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 112, 113, 115, 116, 117, 119, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 127, 128, 129, 131, 133, 135, 136, 137, 140, 141, 142, 144, 145, 146, 147, 149, 151, 152, 153, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 168, 169, 171, 172, 173, 175, 176, 177, 179, 180, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 192, 193, 194, 199, 200
    For simplicity, 135 cards at $.60 (lowest BV) = $81

    For Me:
    2013 Topps Heritage Chrome #HC33 James Shields $2.50
    2013 Topps Heritage Chrome #HC72 Jose Reyes $4.00

    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC434 Troy Tulowitzki $5.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC435 Todd Frazier $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC437 Carlos Gonzalez $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC438 Justin Upton $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC439 Hunter Pence $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC442 Wil Myers $3.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC445 Edwin Encarnacion $5.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC446 Jose Bautista $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC447 Dee Gordon $3.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC448 Jason Kipnis $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC452 Ian Kinsler $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC463 Jon Gray $3.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC465 Brian Dozier $4.00
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC476 Lucas Giolito $3.00

    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #THC448 Jason Kipnis $6.00

    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #THC124 Kendrys Morales $5.00

    2018 Topps Gallery Autographs #20 Max Fried $10.00
    Total $81.50

    Let me pull and make sure on them.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  8. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    486
    Bench Bucks
    688
    Bench Points
    86
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Hi Mercedes! I have two of the pinks that you need from 2018 Topps Chrome Pink refractors list. I have 48 Jose Quintana cubs pink refractor and 126. Steve Kingery Phillies pink refractor.....Going to look at your trading list today and let u know what I need for the trade. Best regards, David
    Sounds good.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  9. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,554
    Bench Bucks
    2,121
    Bench Points
    841
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #24
    Hi Mercedes..........I have the 2016 Topps Chrome........

    2016 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #17 Prince Fielder $5
    2016 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #25 Jake Arrieta $3
    2016 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #27 Jose Altuve $5
    2016 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #38 Zack Greinke $3
    2016 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #130 Frankie Montas $2.50
    2016 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #162 Paul Goldschmidt $5

    Would you trade these for the 2016, depending if you still have them........

    2003 Topps Chrome Black Refractor #356 Jorge Julio #76/199 $5
    2003 Topps Chrome Black Refractor #371 Willis Roberts #41/199 $5
    2003 Topps Chrome Black Refractor #393 Richard Hildago #116/199 $5
    2003 Topps Chrome Black Refractor #396 Cory Lidle #116/199 $5
    2003 Topps Chrome Black Refractor #398 Steve Sparks #192/199 $5
    2003 Topps Traded Chrome Refractor #T154 Ryan Ludwick $4

    Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    New website is currently under construction....Not compatible with mobile devices yet........

  10. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    486
    Bench Bucks
    688
    Bench Points
    86
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #25
    Mike

    Will check them for you.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  11. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,177
    Bench Bucks
    29,040
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9802
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #26
    2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractor THC-722 Craig Kimbrel This one works for me and pwe is okay with me. If its okay...I'll post the trade for us. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  12. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    486
    Bench Bucks
    688
    Bench Points
    86
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractor THC-722 Craig Kimbrel This one works for me and pwe is okay with me. If its okay...I'll post the trade for us. Best regards, David
    David

    Please post if you would.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  13. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    486
    Bench Bucks
    688
    Bench Points
    86
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #28
    Pm's or replies sent back to all
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  14. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,177
    Bench Bucks
    29,040
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9802
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    David

    Please post if you would.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Okay...posting trade and when u have the time...please confirm it. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  15. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    486
    Bench Bucks
    688
    Bench Points
    86
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #30
    Doing so right now David.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •