Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Well that was fun! 15 point 2nd half comeback - but lets see what happens when the series moves to Portland on Saturday night. Reports are no KD for Games 3 or 4. If GS can steal 1 game up in Portland, that would just about be it for the Blazers.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I don't understand why all the experts are saying the Warriors are locks to win it all if KD is healthy. Milwaukee looks like a very tough matchup for te Warriors just like they were during their 73 win season. If it ends up being Golden State vs Milwaukee in the finals, I think it'll be a very close series. I certainly think the Bucks are better than the Rockets who were tied 2-2 with GS and really should have won game 5 when Durant got hurt.

Speaking of the Rockets, I notice there is a big lack of flopping since they are no longer playing. I have no idea how Harden gets away with the crap he does on offense.

I guess my post from a few weeks ago questioning why so many teams supposedly wanted Kyrie was not that far fetched. According to the following article many teams are having second thoughts about him.. I guess my lyin' eyes were not fooling me with him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/...ybL0?ocid=iehp

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

One of the Lopez brother is playing for the buicks! Best regards, David PS Not a fan of golden state warriors.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest for Tom Seaver auto has been posted!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    I don't understand why all the experts are saying the Warriors are locks to win it all if KD is healthy. Milwaukee looks like a very tough matchup for te Warriors just like they were during their 73 win season. If it ends up being Golden State vs Milwaukee in the finals, I think it'll be a very close series. I certainly think the Bucks are better than the Rockets who were tied 2-2 with GS and really should have won game 5 when Durant got hurt.

Speaking of the Rockets, I notice there is a big lack of flopping since they are no longer playing. I have no idea how Harden gets away with the crap he does on offense.

I guess my post from a few weeks ago questioning why so many teams supposedly wanted Kyrie was not that far fetched. According to the following article many teams are having second thoughts about him.. I guess my lyin' eyes were not fooling me with him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/...ybL0?ocid=iehp
    The Raptors have looked like half the team they were against the Sixers, and the Bucks are not destroying them. The Blazers with Lillard hurting are struggling -- what does it say about KD that the Warriors are 30-1 when he doesn't play??? Draymond Green looked SO energized in game 3 - he was a beast.

And couldn't agree more - no Harden has made the remaining games so much more watchable. I truly hope that the NBA looks at his style of play and starts calling more offensive fouls and more fouls for obvious flops - same goes for LeBron. No more coming down the lane at full speed and just lowering your shoulder to create space for a shot.

If, and BIG IF, the Warriors close it out tonight - they get 10 days of rest until the Finals start. Thinking that would be a huge motivating factor to end it right here, right now.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

The Bucks have looked horrible the past couple games - Toronto is definitely ahead in the chess match. They have figured out how to slow Giannis down, the Bucks have not slowed Kawhi down. And I am sure the Warriors are hoping the Bucks can steal one in Toronto and push this to a game 7.

Reports are that neither Cousins or KD would play first two games of the Finals...but both may be available starting with Game 3.

Anyone else sick of Drake courtside for the Raptors at home??? He almost makes Harden enjoyable and watchable. I thought Barkley had the best solution -- throw a pass in his general direction, and have someone just flatten him while "trying" to catch up to the pass.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I could not figure out what the backstory was on Barkley and Drake since I have not been able to watch much of the last 3 games.

What little I saw of the recent games, I have noticed the Bucks seem to settle a lot for 3 pointers. Janis is way too loose handling the ball and I wish he would move closer to the basket since he seems to stand at the head of the key quite often. Very disappointing 3 games for the Bucks after I thought they'd give the Warriors a run for their money. Now I am of the opinion the Warriors winning again is just going to happen.

I did see the last few minutes of last night's game and the Raptors made all the key hustle plays to win it including getting the loose balls and at least 2 offensive rebounds in the last minute or two that the Bucks gave little or no effort to get. Leonard had one and Gasol had the other.

It is interesting to compare Kawaii and Harden since they are so ball dominant. I'll hand it to Kawaii, he does not flop around trying to draw fouls like the Beard does to an embarrassing degree.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Warriors vs. Raptors. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest for Tom Seaver auto has been posted!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    I could not figure out what the backstory was on Barkley and Drake since I have not been able to watch much of the last 3 games.

What little I saw of the recent games, I have noticed the Bucks seem to settle a lot for 3 pointers. Janis is way too loose handling the ball and I wish he would move closer to the basket since he seems to stand at the head of the key quite often. Very disappointing 3 games for the Bucks after I thought they'd give the Warriors a run for their money. Now I am of the opinion the Warriors winning again is just going to happen.

I did see the last few minutes of last night's game and the Raptors made all the key hustle plays to win it including getting the loose balls and at least 2 offensive rebounds in the last minute or two that the Bucks gave little or no effort to get. Leonard had one and Gasol had the other.

It is interesting to compare Kawaii and Harden since they are so ball dominant. I'll hand it to Kawaii, he does not flop around trying to draw fouls like the Beard does to an embarrassing degree.
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Warriors vs. Raptors. Best regards, David
    Should be an interesting series -- despite what the experts say - I don't see either KD or Boogie coming back and making enough of a difference. The Raptors are going to pull this one out with home court advantage. It may be a self serving pick, since I want to see a Tar Heel on another championship team.

The Bucks had Game 6 in their hands and gave it away - I think they were outcoached and outschemed by the Raptors. You have to be able to get the ball in Giannis hands in scoring position for him to be effective. The playoffs are a different animal than the regular season.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Still two more days to wait until the Finals kicks off.
    Game 1 - Thursday
    Game 2 - Sunday
    Game 3 - next Wednesday

Apparently there aren't any direct flights from Toronto to the Bay area -- must have day long layovers in Kansas City.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Sounds like Boogie is going to play at some point. KD traveled with the team to Toronto...will he play sooner rather than later. One day left until we get this thing started. Just so happy it isn't the Cavs/Warriors again!

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Raptors are up by 10 midway through the 3rd quarter but I am really worried about Leonard as he seems to be dinged. He looks very tentative and has shown no explosion so far.

I still think KD has a more serious injury than a mild calf strain. With the world class treatment he is getting I am just not buying the injury report on him.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I'm looking forward to game 2 tonight. I think Toronto has to win this to have a chance in the series. Splitting at home is not what the Raptors need. If they had lost game 1, I don't think I'd even bother watching the game tonight.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I have a most astounding fact from he first half of game 2. With 8;30 left in the 2nd quarter, Boogie Cousins had played 8 minutes. In those 8 minutes he hit the floor FOUR times. And I don't mean hitting the floor diving for loose balls either. On four separate occasions he went down like he had taken a clean shot on the chin from Jon Jones. For a player with little athleticism, Boogie can sure hit the deck when needed.

I have not seen a big man hit the deck like that since Buh Buh Ray Dudley in his ECW days. The WWE needs to call Boogie since he has the falling part down pat.

Another option would be to sign with the Rockets where he ad James Harden could turn basketball from a vertical game to a horizontal one!!!

We need Howard Cosell to come back so we can hear "DOWN GOES BOOGIE!! DOWN GOES BOOGIE!!"

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

5.9 second to go with Warriors up by 5. Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Golden State ties it up 1-1 going back to California. Best regards, David