Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

Congrats to the Raptors for winning the NBA Championship! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Going into game 6 the Warriors were the favorites to win the 2019-20 NBA championship. After Klay's ACL injury they dropped way down and guess who is the favorite now? Click below for the answer.

https://thebiglead.com/2019/06/14/la...rites-2019-20/

These odds are based on what Vegas thinks will happen in the offseason and not how the rosters look right now.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

There is no way they should be the favorites to win it all next year. That shows you how reliant the league is on that guy. Love him or hate him (and most people other than me hate him) he is the straw that stirs the drink. Do you like that reference to Reggie?
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    There is no way they should be the favorites to win it all next year. That shows you how reliant the league is on that guy. Love him or hate him (and most people other than me hate him) he is the straw that stirs the drink. Do you like that reference to Reggie?
    Thoughts are that the ratings for the NBA Finals were due to no LeBron so there is something to the league being dependant on him. Put him on the Lakers and that becomes doubly true.

These odds are based on what the oddsmakers think will happen this offseason. Obviously they know the Warriors will be way down without Klay and KD who at best will both miss the majority of next season if not all of it in KD's case.

Also the thought is AD is going to get traded to the Lakers before the draft for the #4 pick and Ingraham and Lonzo. The Clippers get moved up because they think Kawaii is headed there. Houston is moved down because of Chris Paul's health status apparently. Phiily will lose Butler and Boston loses Kyrie so they get moved down. Those odds seem to be pretty much how I view the league if those things occur. Putting AD with LBJ and Kuzma is a pretty imposing threesome and hands down the best front court in the league.

Yes I did catch the Reggie Jackson reference............due to my age mostly! LMAO!!!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

The Clippers are the team that I think will win it all next year. I really think Leonard is going to join that team. And I think the presence of Doc Rivers cannot be underestimated. Even if the Lakers di get Davis, I feel he is very injury prone. And their coaching staff is a disaster just waiting to happen. I just cannot believe what has happened to that franchise. I hear that Kurt Rambis and his wife of all people have a lot to do with decisions. Also that Phil Jackson has a lot to do with decisions. And Lebron and his agent have a lot to do with decisions. Who is actually making the decisions? I am now starting to understand why Jerry West went to the Clippers. It is really kind of sad to see what is probably the signature franchise in the NBA in such a shambles. LeBron is an easy target to blame for this mess. But it was a disaster before he went there.
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete