Andrew benintendi autograph numbered 1 of 25 tops 1983 throwback 83A-ABE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Hey guys I got this card from the recent break that was done here on the bench I'm trying to raise money for taxes to be planning honest I'd like to sell this card will accept offers on it it's a great card it's a fresh pack pull be glad to send you a p.m. photos of the card Corners autograph and assorted photos if you have any interest please send me your email address as I do not know how to post through the bench a photo let me know guys would like to get rid of this great card have a blessed evening

James
If u decide to trde it let me know as I don't buy as my Wife;s Cancer drugs use up all our extra money thus I trde for everything as u know.
Side note never did receive the 54 u sent PO must have lost that one for u.
Have a nice weekend bud.
Terry

Hey Terry if I do decide to trade it I'll let you have first chance at it just try to see if I can sell it I need the money for taxes

That's the great thing about these brakes everybody has a chance to get a fabulous card can't wait for the next one coming up