Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Topps Redemption question/concern

Checked on the status of a redemption card that has been in waiting since November.

2018 Topps High Tek Pyroteknics autograph of Yadier Molina.

When I checked on it yesterday they asked me if I wanted a replacement card of equal or greater value. I've seen a couple of these on eBay so I know they are out there. What does this message mean? They are out and don't anticipate getting anymore or are they just waiting?

What do I do wait it out or go for the replacement. (been "burned" on Topps replacements in the past)

Help or opinions welcomed.
    Thanks!
    Rick
    Need Ripkens that I don't have 2,886 different Ripkens & counting, Joe Mauer, Twins refractors. I will also consider better RCs,Jeter,etc.
    2005 Zenith SUPER COLLECTOR
    2005 Zenith

Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 221 different autographs & auto variations.

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

It is Yadi.....you wait it out and then send it to me!!!!!
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to mdword's ebay items

I had a Soto redemption coming to me last year. I also seen the request for a replacement. I did request it as at time it take Topps ever to
    send the redemption cards. I clicked for the substitute and 3 weeks later I got the original redemption of Soto. But that does not always happen.
    If your are not dead set on the Molina you might get something better or at least the equivalent in BV.
    WILL BE ON VACATION APR 16TH-30TH

LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home

Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to collectorskip's ebay items

I agree with Tony (tglg): I'd wait for my Yadi!
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

I don't know about that. I have never done a redemption card in my life, so I have no experience. I just do know that I see people complain about getting replacements. And with Yadi autos, they sell nicely. Some other players who have similar BVs do not sell for nearly as much. Just from what I have seen, but never experienced.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    I had a Soto redemption coming to me last year. I also seen the request for a replacement. I did request it as at time it take Topps ever to
    send the redemption cards. I clicked for the substitute and 3 weeks later I got the original redemption of Soto. But that does not always happen.
    If your are not dead set on the Molina you might get something better or at least the equivalent in BV.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Checked on the status of a redemption card that has been in waiting since November.

2018 Topps High Tek Pyroteknics autograph of Yadier Molina.

When I checked on it yesterday they asked me if I wanted a replacement card of equal or greater value. I've seen a couple of these on eBay so I know they are out there. What does this message mean? They are out and don't anticipate getting anymore or are they just waiting?

What do I do wait it out or go for the replacement. (been "burned" on Topps replacements in the past)

Help or opinions welcomed.
    Thanks!
    Rick
    Rick -

I had this happen a couple of times. Once I accepted the replacement, should have waited it out. Once I waited it out, took 2 years, but did get the original card.

I did call Topps and they offered me the replacement on the phone and they told what they had available, that may be worth your while.
    Robert

Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Thanks everyone. Still undecided. I would really like to add the Molina to my autograph PC so probably going to wait for awhile longer.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have 2,886 different Ripkens & counting, Joe Mauer, Twins refractors. I will also consider better RCs,Jeter,etc.
    2005 Zenith SUPER COLLECTOR
    2005 Zenith

Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 221 different autographs & auto variations.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Tough call - if it is truly a card you want - almost have to wait it out and see what happens. Worst case is that they finally cave in the future and tell you it isn't available at that point.

I don't do a lot of redemptions, but so far every one that I submitted showed up in a timely fashion, whether it was low end or high end.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0