Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 114

Thread: Newly Updated Tradelist

  1. #91
    Mercedes -- Here's all the 2019 Prizm I have. If you want them all we're way off and if you want only the red and blue then we're way, way off! If there's any other cards I can get you just let me know or I'm more than happy to trade for just a couple of the Camo cards of yours. Here's how it all breaks down:

    Prizm Blue:
    #18 A.J. Pollock $1.25
    #41 Jaime Barria $1.25
    #57 David Peralta $1.25
    #82 Framber Valdez $1.25
    #117 Jeimer Candelario $1.25
    ($6.25)

    Prizm Red:
    #16 Justin Turner $1.50
    #49 Jose Urena $1.25
    #59 Luis Castillo (x2) $1.50x2= $3
    #79 Eugenio Suarez $2.00
    #178 Jacob Nix $1.25
    ($9.00)

    Prizm Red, White & Blue:
    #30 Miguel Sano $2
    #82 Framber Valdez $1.50
    #99 Odubel Herrera $2
    #185 Cionel Perez $1.50
    #207 Ketel Marte $1.50
    ($8.50)

    Prizm Silver:
    #16 Justin Turner $2.50
    #100 Blake Treinen $2
    ($4.50)

    Prizm Blue Mojo (#'d/399):
    #9 Edwin Diaz #'d 398/399 $3
    #240 Diego Castillo #'d 37/399 $2.50
    #253 Andrew Velaquez #'d 367/399 $2.50
    #280 Nick Martini #'d 108/399 $2.50
    #295 Craig Biggio #'d 277/399 $3
    ($13.50)

    Prizm Neon Orange Donut Circles:
    #253 Andrew Velazquez #'d 58/150 $3

    Grand total = $44.75


    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 18 Ryan Braun $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 32 Kris Medlen $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 35 Justin Upton $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 38 Justin Masterson $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 42 Alex Gordon $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 57 Matt Cain $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 75 Chase Utley $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 88 Billy Butler $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 93 Francisco Liriano $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 95 Josh Donaldson $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 111 Coco Crisp $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 134 Jason Grilli $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 138 Jered Weaver $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 143 Pablo Sandoval $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 191 Logan Watkins RC $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 195 Andrew Lambo RC $5
    total = $89.00

  2. #92
    Hi Mercedes,
    Which of the following cards do you still have available for trade?

    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-71 Eddie Matthews
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-86 Paul Molitor
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-124 Lou Burdette
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-136 Steve Garvey
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-8 Dan Uggla
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-9 Adam Jones
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-10 Adrian Gonzalez
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-13 Starlin Castro
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-17 Johnny Cueto
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-19 Carlos Gonzalez
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-20 Justin Verlander
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-21 Prince Fielder
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-22 Andre Ethier
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-29 CC Sabathia
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-32 Josh Reddick
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-36 Matt Holliday
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-38 Adrian Beltre
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-49 Matt Kemp
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-54 Roy Halladay
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-55 Miguel Cabrera
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-59 Shelby Miller
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-67 Tim Lincecum
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-68 Matt Cain
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-72 Brandon Phillips
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-81 Eric Davis
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-82 Gary Sheffield
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-88 Jose Bautista
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-93 Robinson Cano
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-95 BJ Upton
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-96 Jason Heyward
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-97 Josh Johnson

    What years of refractors are you looking for in return?

    Thanks, Bill
    WTTF: Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Banks, Sandberg, Trout, Acuna, Yadi, Ozzie, Brock, Bears HOF, Rodgers, Favre, Blackhawks HOF, Celtics HOF, Laker HOF
    http://sites.google.com/site/qcsportcards/

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    Mercedes -- Here's all the 2019 Prizm I have. If you want them all we're way off and if you want only the red and blue then we're way, way off! If there's any other cards I can get you just let me know or I'm more than happy to trade for just a couple of the Camo cards of yours. Here's how it all breaks down:

    Prizm Blue:
    #18 A.J. Pollock $1.25
    #41 Jaime Barria $1.25
    #57 David Peralta $1.25
    #82 Framber Valdez $1.25
    #117 Jeimer Candelario $1.25
    ($6.25)

    Prizm Red:
    #16 Justin Turner $1.50
    #49 Jose Urena $1.25
    #59 Luis Castillo (x2) $1.50x2= $3
    #79 Eugenio Suarez $2.00
    #178 Jacob Nix $1.25
    ($9.00)

    Prizm Red, White & Blue:
    #30 Miguel Sano $2
    #82 Framber Valdez $1.50
    #99 Odubel Herrera $2
    #185 Cionel Perez $1.50
    #207 Ketel Marte $1.50
    ($8.50)

    Prizm Silver:
    #16 Justin Turner $2.50
    #100 Blake Treinen $2
    ($4.50)

    Prizm Blue Mojo (#'d/399):
    #9 Edwin Diaz #'d 398/399 $3
    #240 Diego Castillo #'d 37/399 $2.50
    #253 Andrew Velaquez #'d 367/399 $2.50
    #280 Nick Martini #'d 108/399 $2.50
    #295 Craig Biggio #'d 277/399 $3
    ($13.50)

    Prizm Neon Orange Donut Circles:
    #253 Andrew Velazquez #'d 58/150 $3

    Grand total = $44.75


    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 18 Ryan Braun $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 32 Kris Medlen $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 35 Justin Upton $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 38 Justin Masterson $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 42 Alex Gordon $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 57 Matt Cain $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 75 Chase Utley $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 88 Billy Butler $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 93 Francisco Liriano $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 95 Josh Donaldson $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 111 Coco Crisp $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 134 Jason Grilli $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 138 Jered Weaver $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 143 Pablo Sandoval $6
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 191 Logan Watkins RC $5
    2014 Panini Prizm Camo Refractor 195 Andrew Lambo RC $5
    total = $89.00
    I would trade for them all. Can check out tradelist as well.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals-colle View Post
    Hi Mercedes,
    Which of the following cards do you still have available for trade?

    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-71 Eddie Matthews
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-86 Paul Molitor
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-124 Lou Burdette
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-136 Steve Garvey
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-8 Dan Uggla
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-9 Adam Jones
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-10 Adrian Gonzalez
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-13 Starlin Castro
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-17 Johnny Cueto
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-19 Carlos Gonzalez
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-20 Justin Verlander
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-21 Prince Fielder
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-22 Andre Ethier
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-29 CC Sabathia
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-32 Josh Reddick
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-36 Matt Holliday
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-38 Adrian Beltre
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-49 Matt Kemp
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-54 Roy Halladay
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-55 Miguel Cabrera
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-59 Shelby Miller
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-67 Tim Lincecum
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-68 Matt Cain
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-72 Brandon Phillips
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-81 Eric Davis
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-82 Gary Sheffield
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-88 Jose Bautista
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-93 Robinson Cano
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-95 BJ Upton
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-96 Jason Heyward
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-97 Josh Johnson

    What years of refractors are you looking for in return?

    Thanks, Bill
    Bill

    I will check and let you know.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks


  5. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals-colle View Post
    Hi Mercedes,
    Which of the following cards do you still have available for trade?

    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-71 Eddie Matthews
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-86 Paul Molitor
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-124 Lou Burdette
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-136 Steve Garvey
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-8 Dan Uggla
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-9 Adam Jones
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-10 Adrian Gonzalez
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-13 Starlin Castro
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-17 Johnny Cueto
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-19 Carlos Gonzalez
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-20 Justin Verlander
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-21 Prince Fielder
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-22 Andre Ethier
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-29 CC Sabathia
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-32 Josh Reddick
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-36 Matt Holliday
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-38 Adrian Beltre
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-49 Matt Kemp
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-54 Roy Halladay
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-55 Miguel Cabrera
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-59 Shelby Miller
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-67 Tim Lincecum
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-68 Matt Cain
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-72 Brandon Phillips
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-81 Eric Davis
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-82 Gary Sheffield
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-88 Jose Bautista
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-93 Robinson Cano
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-95 BJ Upton
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-96 Jason Heyward
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-97 Josh Johnson

    What years of refractors are you looking for in return?

    Thanks, Bill

    Bill

    Here is what is available from that list.

    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-71 Eddie Matthews
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-86 Paul Molitor
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-124 Lou Burdette
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT-136 Steve Garvey
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-8 Dan Uggla
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-9 Adam Jones
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-10 Adrian Gonzalez
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-17 Johnny Cueto
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-22 Andre Ethier
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-29 CC Sabathia
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-32 Josh Reddick
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-54 Roy Halladay
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-67 Tim Lincecum
    2013 Topps 1972 Mini TM-88 Jose Bautista


    Thanks and lmk,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  6. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    Thank-you. I appreciate it Mercedes.

    I can use these as well. No idea on what bv is on them though or what is available.

    2018 Topps 1983 #83-13 Mike Trout
    2019 Bowman's Best #1 Mike Trout


    NY Yankees
    2018 Finest Miguel Andujar #90

    San Diego Padres
    2019 Topps Chrome Family Business Fernando Tatis Jr #FBC-15

    Tampa Bay Rays
    2020 Topps Gold #133 Michael Brosseau #'d 1804/2020

    Texas Rangers
    2006 Bowman Chrome Chris Davis Rc #DP29
    2007 Bowman Chrome Refractor Max Ramirez #BDPP84
    2007 Bowman Chrome Refractor Hank Blalock #153

    Washington Nationals
    2017 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor #31 Bryce Harper
    2017 Panini Prizm Orange #39 Max Scherzer #'d 227/399



    Thanks and lmk,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  7. #98
    Mercedes
    Interested in the Ray Black 19 Topps Chrome Auto
    Will find u something for it.
    Bear

  8. #99
    Mercedes -- Pulled all the cards and could not come up with the 2020 Gold Brosseau. I do have the rest. Here's what it totalled:

    2017 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor #31 Bryce Harper $10
    2017 Panini Prizm Orange #39 Max Scherzer #'d 227/399 $2.
    2006 Bowman Chrome Chris Davis Rc #DP29 $2
    2007 Bowman Chrome Refractor Max Ramirez #BDPP84 $1.25
    2007 Bowman Chrome Refractor Hank Blalock #153 $1.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Family Business Fernando Tatis Jr #FBC-15 $5
    2018 Finest Miguel Andujar #90 $3
    2018 Topps 1983 #83-13 Mike Trout $5
    2019 Bowman's Best #1 Mike Trout $5
    total = $34.75 (+$36.75) = $71.50 grand total

    I'm still about $18 light. You are more than welcome to look for more or I can drop a few. Whichever way is fine with me (but if you can find more that would be great! )

    Many thanks,
    Karl

  9. #100
    Hi Mercedes,
    Do you need any of these refractors:

    2011 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #18 Ian Kinsler
    2014 Finest Refractors #13 Adrian Beltre
    2014 Finest Refractors #38 Yu Darvish
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #10 Masahiro Tanaka
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #53 Craig Kimbrel
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #163 Nolan Arenado
    2018 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors #77 Parker Bridwell
    2019 Topps Chrome Refractors #66 Matt Olson
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #82 Buster Posey
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #113 Ian Desmond
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #140 Max Scherzer

    Thanks, Bill
    Last edited by cardinals-colle; 04-05-2020 at 12:53 PM.
    WTTF: Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Banks, Sandberg, Trout, Acuna, Yadi, Ozzie, Brock, Bears HOF, Rodgers, Favre, Blackhawks HOF, Celtics HOF, Laker HOF
    http://sites.google.com/site/qcsportcards/

  10. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    Mercedes
    Interested in the Ray Black 19 Topps Chrome Auto
    Will find u something for it.
    Bear
    Pm sent

    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    Mercedes -- Pulled all the cards and could not come up with the 2020 Gold Brosseau. I do have the rest. Here's what it totalled:

    2017 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor #31 Bryce Harper $10
    2017 Panini Prizm Orange #39 Max Scherzer #'d 227/399 $2.
    2006 Bowman Chrome Chris Davis Rc #DP29 $2
    2007 Bowman Chrome Refractor Max Ramirez #BDPP84 $1.25
    2007 Bowman Chrome Refractor Hank Blalock #153 $1.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Family Business Fernando Tatis Jr #FBC-15 $5
    2018 Finest Miguel Andujar #90 $3
    2018 Topps 1983 #83-13 Mike Trout $5
    2019 Bowman's Best #1 Mike Trout $5
    total = $34.75 (+$36.75) = $71.50 grand total

    I'm still about $18 light. You are more than welcome to look for more or I can drop a few. Whichever way is fine with me (but if you can find more that would be great! )

    Many thanks,
    Karl
    Karl

    Any Rangers, Yankees or Angels would work for me. Just lmk.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals-colle View Post
    Hi Mercedes,
    Do you need any of these refractors:

    2011 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #18 Ian Kinsler
    2014 Finest Refractors #13 Adrian Beltre
    2014 Finest Refractors #38 Yu Darvish
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #10 Masahiro Tanaka
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #53 Craig Kimbrel
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #163 Nolan Arenado
    2018 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors #77 Parker Bridwell
    2019 Topps Chrome Refractors #66 Matt Olson
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #82 Buster Posey
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #113 Ian Desmond
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #140 Max Scherzer

    Thanks, Bill
    Bill

    The Rangers and Yankees would be top priority but any would work.

    Thanks and lmk,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  11. #102
    Hi Mercedes,
    I'll trade these refractors for the cards I'm interested in:

    2011 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #18 Ian Kinsler
    2014 Finest Refractors #13 Adrian Beltre
    2014 Finest Refractors #38 Yu Darvish
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #10 Masahiro Tanaka
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #53 Craig Kimbrel
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #163 Nolan Arenado
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #82 Buster Posey
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #113 Ian Desmond
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #140 Max Scherzer

    Thanks and PLMK,

    Bill
    WTTF: Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Banks, Sandberg, Trout, Acuna, Yadi, Ozzie, Brock, Bears HOF, Rodgers, Favre, Blackhawks HOF, Celtics HOF, Laker HOF
    http://sites.google.com/site/qcsportcards/

  12. #103
    2018 Topps Heritage 440 Seung-Hwan Oh
    2014 Bowman Chrome Top 100 BTP-39 Carlos Martinez
    2014 Bowman Chrome Top 100 BTP-69 Kolten Won
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 16 Yadier Molina
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 19 Oscar Taveras RC
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 51 Matt Adams
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 81 Kevin Siegrist RC
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 188 Kolten Wong RC
    2015 Topps Heritage Retail Foil THC-320 Michael Wacha
    2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractor THC-60 Matt Holliday
    2017 Donruss RV-33 Stephen Piscotty
    2017 Donruss RV-42 Pedro Martinez
    2017 Topps Update Untouchables U-1 Pedro Martinez
    2017 Topps Update Postseason Celebrations PC-7 St. Louis Puts The Freese On Texas
    2017 Topps Update Storied World Series SWS-22 1942 St. Louis Cardinals
    2017 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor 56 Stephen Piscotty

    I can use these if I have anything you need. Thanks.

    Tom
    I collect: CARDINALS, MATT MORRIS, MATT CARPENTER, Ken Griffey Jr., Pedro Martinez, soccer cards, Kareem Rush, and all Duke basketball.

    Here is my BASEBALL and non-baseball tradepages:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...c7_E/edit#gid=

  13. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals-colle View Post
    Hi Mercedes,
    I'll trade these refractors for the cards I'm interested in:

    2011 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #18 Ian Kinsler
    2014 Finest Refractors #13 Adrian Beltre
    2014 Finest Refractors #38 Yu Darvish
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #10 Masahiro Tanaka
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #53 Craig Kimbrel
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #163 Nolan Arenado
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #82 Buster Posey
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #113 Ian Desmond
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #140 Max Scherzer

    Thanks and PLMK,

    Bill

    Bill

    Sounds good, lmk your address.

    Mercedes Lackey
    674 Piney Creek Road East
    Rose Bud, AR 72137

    Thanks
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  14. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwallastyle View Post
    2018 Topps Heritage 440 Seung-Hwan Oh
    2014 Bowman Chrome Top 100 BTP-39 Carlos Martinez
    2014 Bowman Chrome Top 100 BTP-69 Kolten Won
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 16 Yadier Molina
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 19 Oscar Taveras RC
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 51 Matt Adams
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 81 Kevin Siegrist RC
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 188 Kolten Wong RC
    2015 Topps Heritage Retail Foil THC-320 Michael Wacha
    2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractor THC-60 Matt Holliday
    2017 Donruss RV-33 Stephen Piscotty
    2017 Donruss RV-42 Pedro Martinez
    2017 Topps Update Untouchables U-1 Pedro Martinez
    2017 Topps Update Postseason Celebrations PC-7 St. Louis Puts The Freese On Texas
    2017 Topps Update Storied World Series SWS-22 1942 St. Louis Cardinals
    2017 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor 56 Stephen Piscotty

    I can use these if I have anything you need. Thanks.

    Tom

    Tom

    Have these available

    2018 Topps Heritage 440 Seung-Hwan Oh
    2014 Bowman Chrome Top 100 BTP-39 Carlos Martinez
    2014 Bowman Chrome Top 100 BTP-69 Kolten Won
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 16 Yadier Molina
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 19 Oscar Taveras RC
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 51 Matt Adams
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 81 Kevin Siegrist RC
    2014 Topps Chrome Refractor 188 Kolten Wong RC
    2015 Topps Heritage Retail Foil THC-320 Michael Wacha
    2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractor THC-60 Matt Holliday
    2017 Donruss RV-33 Stephen Piscotty
    2017 Donruss RV-42 Pedro Martinez
    2017 Topps Update Untouchables U-1 Pedro Martinez
    2017 Topps Update Postseason Celebrations PC-7 St. Louis Puts The Freese On Texas
    2017 Topps Update Storied World Series SWS-22 1942 St. Louis Cardinals
    2017 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor 56 Stephen Piscotty


    Would be interested in any of the 2016 Finest Refractors you have listed, no idea on bv either way just lmk what you think is fair for the above cards.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •