WTTF a semi-recent Beckett Baseball Monthly Mag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBonds25

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
Looking for something newer, preferably from the past couple of months if possible. Let me know what you are looking for in return and I will see what I have.

Thanks,
Brad

Yes, I would be interested. I would assume only a couple of dollars to ship. What would you be looking for in return?

Brad

man, you can just subscribe to the OPG for, like, $8 a month or something.

or just buy an issue from them and use promo code ANDR35

man, you can just subscribe to the OPG for, like, $8 a month or something.

or just buy an issue from them and use promo code ANDR35

You're right, i could. But i don't need up to the minute updates, and don't want a monthly subscription. Just be nice to have something more recent than the 2013 issue i have now ��

$5 in trade ?? Either something Mauer, Twins refractor or Ripken that I need or trade bait.

I have a 2001 topps combos ripken/brooks robinson #tc3. I don't see that one on your ripken have list.

Lmk if that would work for the Beckett.

Thanks,
Brad

Found these:

2009 bowman chrome prospects refractor wilson ramos #bcp45
2017 topps salute bob feller #d-117

Besides the beckett, i am also interested in your 2017 topps chrome update matt chapman #53

Thanks,
Brad

I could include the Chapman if you need it.

Found these:

2009 bowman chrome prospects refractor wilson ramos #bcp45
2017 topps salute bob feller #d-117

Besides the beckett, i am also interested in your 2017 topps chrome update matt chapman #53

Thanks,
Brad