2019 Bowman Bubble cards Top 100 for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • 8.Michael Kopech * white sox
  • 15. Kyle Tucker* Astros
  • 29. Brent Honeywell *Rays
  • 42 Alex Reyes* Cardinals
  • 46. Yordan Alvarez* Astros
  • 49.Corbin *Brewers
  • 57. Jesus Sanchez* Rays
  • 58. Bryse Wilson Braves
  • 69. DL. Hall *Orioles
  • 80. Alex Scherff *Red Sox
  • 90. Logan Allen* Padres
  • 97. George Valera* Indians
Best regards, David PS * means gone or currently in trade talk.

Last edited:
Hey Dave I'd like to trade for the Honeywell and Sanchez cards if all possible don't know what you might be looking for if you can give me some idea I'd be glad to take a look and have plenty of 2018 and 19 base and variations of pulled a nice Vintage Stock update today or if you'd like some twins rookies or such please let me know if we can work out a trade I do appreciate it you have a blessed evening

Interested in:
46. Yordan Alvarez Astros
69. DL. Hall Orioles

Can send 2018 Bowman Draft Chrome Twins for trade, PWE. Let me know, thank you.

Hey Dave I'd like to trade for the Honeywell and Sanchez cards if all possible don't know what you might be looking for if you can give me some idea I'd be glad to take a look and have plenty of 2018 and 19 base and variations of pulled a nice Vintage Stock update today or if you'd like some twins rookies or such please let me know if we can work out a trade I do appreciate it you have a blessed evening
One twin refractor or the two cards ....refractor must be current years 2017, 2018 or 2019 will work for me! Best regards, David
Interested in:
46. Yordan Alvarez Astros
69. DL. Hall Orioles

Can send 2018 Bowman Draft Chrome Twins for trade, PWE. Let me know, thank you.
Two base cards or one refractor will work with me. Best regards, David

Dave I have a couple of Heritage reflectors of the twins if those would work for you I'll be glad to post it up let me know have a blessed day thank you