Joe Mauer refractors for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Looking for one or two 2019 bowman chrome prospects (wantlist on set building thread) for 2007 Finest black refractor of Joe Mauer 52/99 and 2014 topps chrome purple refractor of Joe Mauer. Best regards, David

David, I could use the Finest refractor for my Mauer collection.
I don't have anything form your listed wants but I could come up with some serial #'d of current Twins, have a SP of Dozier from T Heritage and some Killebrew for 05 UD Heroes.
LMK
Rick

David, I could use the Finest refractor for my Mauer collection.
I don't have anything form your listed wants but I could come up with some serial #'d of current Twins, have a SP of Dozier from T Heritage and some Killebrew for 05 UD Heroes.
LMK
Rick
Current twins refractor will work for me! Best regards, David PS sorry....I'm in a 12 case break.....done in 6 stages.....32 jumbo boxes of bowman and 48 hobby boxes....

Trying to locate something you might not have - how about a 2018 Panini Red/Yellow Prizm of Sano and a bonus card.