Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

If you have a minute

Hello benchies if you have a minute could you please check out the below link. I have started a youtube page and would like to know what you guys think. Found some great deals over the last few months and thought I would share. Its been a kind of a stress reliever for me. Thanks
    Please feel free to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIe...BEWEzcQV3If5rg
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Mike Schmidt

Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items

I thought it was good. The vertical, rectangular viewing area was a little difficult sometimes, but still very good, especially for a first video!
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

thank you definitely will get better
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    I thought it was good. The vertical, rectangular viewing area was a little difficult sometimes, but still very good, especially for a first video!
    My thoughts exactly. A very nice effort for a first time video and even with the vertical viewing it still came out well.

That was a first for me. I am constantly on YouTube (probably mu most frequented site by far) for music, politics, documentaries and old TV shows but I had never been on it for cards until now.

I'll keep an eye out for your videos since you seem to have new acquisitions on a regular basis. If you ever decide to break up that 1995 Select Certified football that you picked up on another recent topic, please LMK and we'll see if we can work something out. I may actually be interested in the complete set if you don't want to break it up.

Keep up the good work and I'll be on the lookout for any new videos you post.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

Okay and but the viewing part was a little difficult at times. But for a first time video 8 out of 10. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest for Tom Seaver auto has been posted!