If you have a minute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I thought it was good. The vertical, rectangular viewing area was a little difficult sometimes, but still very good, especially for a first video!

I thought it was good. The vertical, rectangular viewing area was a little difficult sometimes, but still very good, especially for a first video!

My thoughts exactly. A very nice effort for a first time video and even with the vertical viewing it still came out well.

That was a first for me. I am constantly on YouTube (probably mu most frequented site by far) for music, politics, documentaries and old TV shows but I had never been on it for cards until now.

I'll keep an eye out for your videos since you seem to have new acquisitions on a regular basis. If you ever decide to break up that 1995 Select Certified football that you picked up on another recent topic, please LMK and we'll see if we can work something out. I may actually be interested in the complete set if you don't want to break it up.

Keep up the good work and I'll be on the lookout for any new videos you post.