Looking for Topps or Bowman RC of the following:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rburke02

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Acuna Jr
Guerrero Jr
Nola
Kelenic
Soto
German Marquez
Meadows
Alonso
Ohtani
Bieber
Montas
Yelich
Severino
Berrios
Tatis Jr
Paddock

In addition to listing what you have please list what you want in return. My trade page is not yo to date and I don’t have much from recent years to trade.
Thanks

I have these nolas. looking for rookie of acuna. soto. yelich. bellinger. propects of current dodgers / angels. or inserts of mike trouts. lmk thanks. Larry

AARON NOLA

2016 BOWMAN # 125 ROOKIE X-4
2016 BOWMAN CHROME # 125 ROOKIE X-4
2016 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN # 95 ROOKIE
2016 TOPPS HOLLIDAY MEGA WALMART, # 45 ROOKIE X-3
2016 TOPPS # 133 ROOKIE X-4
2016 TOPPS CHROME # 114 ROOKIE X-2

I have these:

2018 Bowman #49 Shohei Ohtani RC Qty 30 $1.50 each
2018 Topps #700 Shohei Ohtani RC Qty 15 $1.50 each

I can do them all for $60 PayPal delivered.

I have these nolas. looking for rookie of acuna. soto. yelich. bellinger. propects of current dodgers / angels. or inserts of mike trouts. lmk thanks. Larry

AARON NOLA

2016 BOWMAN # 125 ROOKIE X-4
2016 BOWMAN CHROME # 125 ROOKIE X-4
2016 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN # 95 ROOKIE
2016 TOPPS HOLLIDAY MEGA WALMART, # 45 ROOKIE X-3
2016 TOPPS # 133 ROOKIE X-4
2016 TOPPS CHROME # 114 ROOKIE X-2
What do you want for either the Bowman chrome or tops chrome cards?
I have these:

2018 Bowman #49 Shohei Ohtani RC Qty 30 $1.50 each
2018 Topps #700 Shohei Ohtani RC Qty 15 $1.50 each

I can do them all for $60 PayPal delivered.
I don’t need them all. Was just looking for one if you’re interested in a small thread. Let me know what you’re looking for

What do you want for either the Bowman chrome or tops chrome cards?

I don’t need them all. Was just looking for one if you’re interested in a small thread. Let me know what you’re looking for

Thanks, but I am just liquidating my collection to help pay for my mom's cancer treatments.

I have several of each of most of the guys on your list.

Any A&G, Cardinals, or 80s RCs for trade?

My needs lists of all kinds of various stuff is in my signature if you don't mind taking a look.

I have a 2011 Topps Collegiate National Team USA Michael Wacha Triple Jersey Autograph
1996 Leaf Mark Petkovsek Autograph
2014 Bowman Sterling Piscotty Autograph
2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Pillars of the Community Molina

Let me know if interested. Also I have SP's and base and minis from multiple years of A&G if you are interested there as well.

Hi. if you want all four of the nola bowman chrome and the two topps chrome rookies. you can have them for $ 8 dlvd. paypal lmk thanks. larry

Hi Larry,
I am looking for those rookies myself therefore I do not have any for trade. Have to pass at this point. Thanks