WTTF/Buy Evan Longoria, Blake Snell, Kevin Kiermaier Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you need a 2010 Bowman Orange #80 Longoria (175/250) ?

Looking for Oriole's, 2019 Topps HR Challenge, 2019 Topps 150th Gold Stamped

Kirby

What rc's do you have of Glasnow and Pham?

Thanks,
Dennis

Have multiples of all of the following other than the Heritage Chrome and Chrome Update Xfractor Meadows and Foil Pham:

Adames:
2018 Topps Update
2018 Topps Chrome Update
2018 Topps Chrome Update AU Redemption

Meadows:
2018 Topps Heritage
2018 Topps Heritage Chrome
2018 Topps Chrome Update
2018 Topps Chrome Update Rookie Debut
2018 Topps Chrome Update Rookie Debut Xfractor
2018 Topps Update

Pham:
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects
2015 Topps Heritage
2015 Topps Update
2015 Topps Update Gold
2015 Topps Update Rainbow Foil

Last edited:
Have multiples of all of the following other than the Heritage Chrome and Chrome Update Xfractor Meadows and Foil Pham:

Adames:
2018 Topps Update
2018 Topps Chrome Update
2018 Topps Chrome Update AU Redemption

Meadows:
2018 Topps Heritage
2018 Topps Heritage Chrome
2018 Topps Chrome Update
2018 Topps Chrome Update Rookie Debut
2018 Topps Chrome Update Rookie Debut Xfractor
2018 Topps Update

Pham:
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects
2015 Topps Heritage
2015 Topps Update
2015 Topps Update Gold
2015 Topps Update Rainbow Foil

Dennis, did these interest you?

Kirby

Yes they do, I just now seen your post. I will get you numbers on the Rendon rc's this evening after work.

Thanks,
Dennis

Have a Longoria 2007 Bowman Prospects auto and Adames 2018 Topps Chrome auto. Pics can be seen in the autos album of my Flickr. Looking to trade for similar value Trout.

Have a Longoria 2007 Bowman Prospects auto and Adames 2018 Topps Chrome auto. Pics can be seen in the autos album of my Flickr. Looking to trade for similar value Trout.

Probably not much in Trout for you. My daughter also collects him so not much in tradebait of him.

Thanks,
Dennis

Rich

Seen several I can use but this one for sure if nothing more than a small pwe trade.

2013 TOPPS WAL MART BLUE BORDER #103 EVAN LONGORIA

It finishes a team set for me. Lmk what your looking for as I said I seen several refractors and a couple autos among others.

Thanks,
Dennis

Rich

Seen several I can use but this one for sure if nothing more than a small pwe trade.

2013 TOPPS WAL MART BLUE BORDER #103 EVAN LONGORIA

It finishes a team set for me. Lmk what your looking for as I said I seen several refractors and a couple autos among others.

Thanks,
Dennis

OK, I will pull the Wal-mart and you can lmk on the others. No hurry on my part. There are 10 autos in there.
If you buy I can work with you.

Rich

Reposting, any luck coming up with a list?

Do you have a trade list? I have cert autos of these guys, probably several of all of them. I mostly collect rookies/prospects (Vlad Jr., Acuna, etc.), RCs of hot stars (i.e. Yelich), cert autos, vintage stars (50s and 60s), HOF rookies, sometimes low serial numbered cards.

Evan Longoria
Blake Snell
Kevin Kiermaier
Brandon Lowe

Do you need this?

Evan Longoria 16 Topps Chrome Blue Wave Refractor /75