May 2019 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agreed - nothing like a Bond girl. So many memorable ones. Thinking that I would put Barbara Bach at the top of the list, but my memory may be fuzzy.

At one time this thread used to have 30 or 40 posts a month. Was it because of the change in photo bucket or something else.

At one time this thread used to have 30 or 40 posts a month. Was it because of the change in photo bucket or something else.

For me - I just don't get that much new stuff to be able to post. In general, just not as many folks posting. The TTM autograph section is pretty much a barren wasteland at this point as well.

We are at the mid-point of the month, and only 14 logged in members have looked at this thread. Can't account for non-logged in folks in terms of thread views, but 14 through 15 days is not a big number.

For me - I just don't get that much new stuff to be able to post. In general, just not as many folks posting. The TTM autograph section is pretty much a barren wasteland at this point as well.

We are at the mid-point of the month, and only 14 logged in members have looked at this thread. Can't account for non-logged in folks in terms of thread views, but 14 through 15 days is not a big number.
what changed with photobucket?

what changed with photobucket?

With a free account you had more editing options and you could share your photos. Now even with a pay account the editing is limited but with the pay account you can share. I went to a pay account just because i like to post my cards and its easy to maintain my PC. In this day and age free comes at a price.

Just cause you didn't make it in baseball .............

ZPXOCXG.jpg
JtX89xp.jpg
qduqIPc.jpg
IHkYgKO.jpg
w7v1Z6p.jpg
QlMOic8.jpg
Gy3qCK5.jpg
T1KsT61.jpg
AgsiciR.jpg
RpsjBtG.jpg
Ken

Last edited:
Are those Clementes as nice as they look or am I missing something? I see the 1962 has centering issues but I don't see any other flaws on it. And on the 1960 I see a touch of wear on the bottom right corner and maybe a little smudge on the blue background near his head on the left side picture but I don't see anything else wrong with it. Those really look like sweet cards unless I am missing something!

Are those Clementes as nice as they look or am I missing something? I see the 1962 has centering issues but I don't see any other flaws on it. And on the 1960 I see a touch of wear on the bottom right corner and maybe a little smudge on the blue background near his head on the left side picture but I don't see anything else wrong with it. Those really look like sweet cards unless I am missing something!

They are really nice. The '62 is OC, but otherwise very nice, and the '60 does have a crease on the right side by his shoulder, but they present beautifully.

Have some other goodies on their way that I can't WAIT to show off.

And very nice pick-up Brett. :)

They are really nice. The '62 is OC, but otherwise very nice, and the '60 does have a crease on the right side by his shoulder, but they present beautifully.

Have some other goodies on their way that I can't WAIT to show off.

And very nice pick-up Brett. :)

Thanks Steve. Picked up a box of 2019 Topps Big League too. That was a fun cheap break.

Recent pick up's for me.........

mm86a1