Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Pat -

    I found these:

    2004 Donruss Team Heroes 453 Alfonso Soriano

    2008 A&G Mini Baseball Icons
    BI5 - Mel Ott

    2010 A&G Mini Celestial Stars

    CS11- Vladimir Guerrero


    2016 A&G Mini (Regular World's Champions Back)
    10, 17, 25, 33, 38, 42, 45, 55, 60, 64, 71, 72, 76, 82, 98, 101, 102, 103, 107, 108, 109, 117, 137, 144, 146, 148, 152, 154, 157, 159, 200, 209, 211, 213, 221, 222, 231, 235, 237, 241, 246, 249, 258, 259, 266, 268, 273, 276, 280

    2016 A&G Mini Laureates of Peace
    LP6

    2016 A&G Natural Wonders
    NW19

    2019 A&G

    Baseball Star Signs
    BSS32 - Bench

    Ginter Greats
    GG46 Mike Trout

    PLMK your thoughts.
    This sounds great. Just to summarize:

    rotorob would receive:
    2001 Topps American Pie - Woodstock Relics #BBWM-DG Dick Groat MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-DC Dave Concepcion MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-GC Gary Carter MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-GF George Foster MEM
    2002 Topps Archives - Seat Relics #TSRRG Ron Guidry MEM
    2019 Topps Tier One - Tier One Relics #T1R-FF Freddie Freeman MEM, SN375
    2019 Topps Tier One - Tier One Relics #T1R-RAJ Ronald Acuņa Jr. MEM, SN375

    itsjustoldcardb would receive:
    2004 Donruss Team Heroes: 453 Alfonso Soriano
    2008 A&G Mini Baseball Icons: BI5 - Mel Ott
    2010 A&G Mini Celestial Stars: CS11- Vladimir Guerrero
    2016 A&G Mini (Regular World's Champions Back): 10, 17, 25, 33, 38, 42, 45, 55, 60, 64, 71, 72, 76, 82, 98, 101, 102, 103, 107, 108, 109, 117, 137, 144, 146, 148, 152, 154, 157, 159, 200, 209, 211, 213, 221, 222, 231, 235, 237, 241, 246, 249, 258, 259, 266, 268, 273, 276, 280
    2016 A&G Mini Laureates of Peace: LP6
    2016 A&G Natural Wonders: NW19
    2019 A&G Baseball Star Signs: BSS32 - Bench
    2019 A&G Ginter Greats: GG46 Mike Trout

    Watching the game right now. Will pull and verify tomorrow after work if that is ok. If you are good and I am my pull is go, I will post. Cool? Thanks! -Pat

  2. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Everything is pulled and ready to go. Feel free to post or LMK and I can post. Thanks for your patience.
    Rick

    Rick

    Are you looking for 2019 Topps - Major League Material Relics #MLM-JM Joe Mauer MEM? I believe this correct. If so I can pull and verify when I get home. I did take a look at your trade page and find the following. Thanks! -Pat

    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen Justin Turner Missing Name Plate #221
    2017 Topps Salute #S-21
    2017 Topps First Pitch #FP6, #FRP16, #FRP22
    2017 Topps Silver Slugger Awards #SS6 #SS1
    Posting this up now. Glad we could trade! Thanks! -Pat

    reickholt will receive:
    2019 Topps - Major League Material Relics #MLM-JM Joe Mauer MEM

    itsjustoldcardb will receive:
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen Justin Turner Missing Name Plate #221
    2017 Topps Salute #S-21
    2017 Topps First Pitch #FP6, #FRP16, #FRP22
    2017 Topps Silver Slugger Awards #SS6 #SS11

  3. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi -

    I can use these 2 below. I can probably find a few more if you can use a bunch from me. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    2006 Fleer Greats of the Game - Decade Greats Memorabilia #DEC-JK John Kruk MEM ($8)
    2014 Topps - Trajectory Relics #TR-RH Ryan Howard MEM, SER2 ($6)
    LMK how this sounds. If good i will pull and verify and post. Will tomorrow after work. Thanks! -Pat

    Scobes would receive:
    2006 Fleer Greats of the Game - Decade Greats Memorabilia #DEC-JK John Kruk MEM ($8)
    2014 Topps - Trajectory Relics #TR-RH Ryan Howard MEM, SER2 ($6)

    itsjustoldcardb would receive:
    2019 Topps Aaron Judge Highlights #AJ5 Aaron Judge (NYY) ($3)
    2017 Topps Salute #S-80 Kris Bryant (CHC) ($3)
    2010 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Celestial Stars #CS6 Cliff Lee (SEA) ($4)

  4. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,510
    Bench Bucks
    5,661
    Bench Points
    2242
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    LMK how this sounds. If good i will pull and verify and post. Will tomorrow after work. Thanks! -Pat

    Scobes would receive:
    2006 Fleer Greats of the Game - Decade Greats Memorabilia #DEC-JK John Kruk MEM ($8)
    2014 Topps - Trajectory Relics #TR-RH Ryan Howard MEM, SER2 ($6)

    itsjustoldcardb would receive:
    2019 Topps Aaron Judge Highlights #AJ5 Aaron Judge (NYY) ($3)
    2017 Topps Salute #S-80 Kris Bryant (CHC) ($3)
    2010 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Celestial Stars #CS6 Cliff Lee (SEA) ($4)
    Hi Pat -

    Sounds good. Post it up once you verify. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  5. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,530
    Bench Bucks
    3,170
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1515
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    This sounds great. Just to summarize:

    rotorob would receive:
    2001 Topps American Pie - Woodstock Relics #BBWM-DG Dick Groat MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-DC Dave Concepcion MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-GC Gary Carter MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-GF George Foster MEM
    2002 Topps Archives - Seat Relics #TSRRG Ron Guidry MEM
    2019 Topps Tier One - Tier One Relics #T1R-FF Freddie Freeman MEM, SN375
    2019 Topps Tier One - Tier One Relics #T1R-RAJ Ronald Acuņa Jr. MEM, SN375

    itsjustoldcardb would receive:
    2004 Donruss Team Heroes: 453 Alfonso Soriano
    2008 A&G Mini Baseball Icons: BI5 - Mel Ott
    2010 A&G Mini Celestial Stars: CS11- Vladimir Guerrero
    2016 A&G Mini (Regular World's Champions Back): 10, 17, 25, 33, 38, 42, 45, 55, 60, 64, 71, 72, 76, 82, 98, 101, 102, 103, 107, 108, 109, 117, 137, 144, 146, 148, 152, 154, 157, 159, 200, 209, 211, 213, 221, 222, 231, 235, 237, 241, 246, 249, 258, 259, 266, 268, 273, 276, 280
    2016 A&G Mini Laureates of Peace: LP6
    2016 A&G Natural Wonders: NW19
    2019 A&G Baseball Star Signs: BSS32 - Bench
    2019 A&G Ginter Greats: GG46 Mike Trout

    Watching the game right now. Will pull and verify tomorrow after work if that is ok. If you are good and I am my pull is go, I will post. Cool? Thanks! -Pat
    Pat -

    Works for me. Post when you are ready, no rush.
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  6. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Pat -

    I found these:

    2004 Donruss Team Heroes 453 Alfonso Soriano

    2008 A&G Mini Baseball Icons
    BI5 - Mel Ott

    2010 A&G Mini Celestial Stars

    CS11- Vladimir Guerrero


    2016 A&G Mini (Regular World's Champions Back)
    10, 17, 25, 33, 38, 42, 45, 55, 60, 64, 71, 72, 76, 82, 98, 101, 102, 103, 107, 108, 109, 117, 137, 144, 146, 148, 152, 154, 157, 159, 200, 209, 211, 213, 221, 222, 231, 235, 237, 241, 246, 249, 258, 259, 266, 268, 273, 276, 280

    2016 A&G Mini Laureates of Peace
    LP6

    2016 A&G Natural Wonders
    NW19

    2019 A&G

    Baseball Star Signs
    BSS32 - Bench

    Ginter Greats
    GG46 Mike Trout

    PLMK your thoughts.
    Everything has been pulled and verified. Please let me know if what is below is ok by posting. Thanks! -Pat

    rotorob would receive:
    2001 Topps American Pie - Woodstock Relics #BBWM-DG Dick Groat MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-DC Dave Concepcion MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-GC Gary Carter MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-GF George Foster MEM
    2002 Topps Archives - Seat Relics #TSRRG Ron Guidry MEM
    2019 Topps Tier One - Tier One Relics #T1R-FF Freddie Freeman MEM, SN375
    2019 Topps Tier One - Tier One Relics #T1R-RAJ Ronald Acuņa Jr. MEM, SN375

    itsjustoldcardboard would receive:
    2017 87 Topps
    60 Tyler Glasnow, Pirates

    2016 Topps Heritage SP
    435 Chris Archer, Rays
    496 Ryan Braun, Brewers

    2004 Donruss Team Heroes
    453 Alfonso Soriano

    2008 A&G Mini Baseball Icons
    BI5 - Mel Ott

    2010 A&G Mini Celestial Stars
    CS11- Vladimir Guerrero

    2016 A&G Mini (Regular World's Champions Back)
    10, 17, 25, 33, 38, 42, 45, 55, 60, 64, 71, 72, 76, 82, 98, 101, 102,
    103, 107, 108, 109, 117, 137, 144, 146, 148, 152, 154, 157, 159, 200,
    209, 211, 213, 221, 222, 231, 235, 237, 241, 246, 249, 258, 259, 266,
    268, 273, 276, 280

    2016 A&G Mini Laureates of Peace
    LP6

    2016 A&G Natural Wonders
    NW19

    2019 A&G
    Baseball Star Signs
    BSS32 - Bench

    Ginter Greats
    GG46 Mike Trout

  7. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi Pat -

    Sounds good. Post it up once you verify. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    Posted. Thanks!

  8. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,530
    Bench Bucks
    3,170
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1515
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    Everything has been pulled and verified. Please let me know if what is below is ok by posting. Thanks! -Pat

    rotorob would receive:
    2001 Topps American Pie - Woodstock Relics #BBWM-DG Dick Groat MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-DC Dave Concepcion MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-GC Gary Carter MEM
    2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's - Game Bat #B-GF George Foster MEM
    2002 Topps Archives - Seat Relics #TSRRG Ron Guidry MEM
    2019 Topps Tier One - Tier One Relics #T1R-FF Freddie Freeman MEM, SN375
    2019 Topps Tier One - Tier One Relics #T1R-RAJ Ronald Acuņa Jr. MEM, SN375

    itsjustoldcardboard would receive:
    2017 87 Topps
    60 Tyler Glasnow, Pirates

    2016 Topps Heritage SP
    435 Chris Archer, Rays
    496 Ryan Braun, Brewers

    2004 Donruss Team Heroes
    453 Alfonso Soriano

    2008 A&G Mini Baseball Icons
    BI5 - Mel Ott

    2010 A&G Mini Celestial Stars
    CS11- Vladimir Guerrero

    2016 A&G Mini (Regular World's Champions Back)
    10, 17, 25, 33, 38, 42, 45, 55, 60, 64, 71, 72, 76, 82, 98, 101, 102,
    103, 107, 108, 109, 117, 137, 144, 146, 148, 152, 154, 157, 159, 200,
    209, 211, 213, 221, 222, 231, 235, 237, 241, 246, 249, 258, 259, 266,
    268, 273, 276, 280

    2016 A&G Mini Laureates of Peace
    LP6

    2016 A&G Natural Wonders
    NW19

    2019 A&G
    Baseball Star Signs
    BSS32 - Bench

    Ginter Greats
    GG46 Mike Trout
    Pat -

    10-12 hour days @ work right now, should be off Sunday. Will verify my end and post then.

    Thanks!
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  9. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Pat -

    10-12 hour days @ work right now, should be off Sunday. Will verify my end and post then.

    Thanks!
    No problem. Thanks for the update.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #55
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Pat -

    Works for me. Post when you are ready, no rush.
    Trade posted. Thank you sir!

  11. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,530
    Bench Bucks
    3,170
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1515
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    Trade posted. Thank you sir!
    Thanks for posting, confirmed, will mail tomorrow or Tuesday.
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  12. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    475
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    99
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Thanks for posting, confirmed, will mail tomorrow or Tuesday.
    NP. Happy to do so. Thanks Pat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •