2019 Bowman Sterling Shohei Ohtani/All gone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

can use the other.can you use any of these.let me know or post
2019 topps gold #158 Byron buxton #1292/2019
2019 topps foil kohl stewart rc #177
2019 topps utz #20 kohl stewart rc twins

Last edited:
David, I'm interested. Will have to check on cards for you. If I find something, would like to make a larger trade if possible. Butch

David, I'm interested. Will have to check on cards for you. If I find something, would like to make a larger trade if possible. Butch

Understand...but so far....everyone wanting larger trades ...I can't help them......if its about current stuff....like topps, GQ, bowman, and 2018 products...then I might be able to help. Best regards, David

Hi David,
Interested in the Sterling. Can you use this one?
2015 Bowman's Best Hi Def Heritage Refractors #HDH-NG Nick Gordon
Thanks, Al

Hi David,
Interested in the Sterling. Can you use this one?
2015 Bowman's Best Hi Def Heritage Refractors #HDH-NG Nick Gordon
Thanks, Al

Hi Al! I'll could use the card...however, Blink25 was first is....cannot work out a trade with him....your next in line. Best regard, David

Understand...but so far....everyone wanting larger trades ...I can't help them......if its about current stuff....like topps, GQ, bowman, and 2018 products...then I might be able to help. Best regards, David

David, did some looking for cards. Wasn't very successful. Feel free to trade the card to Smitha. Thanks for the opportunity. Butch