Rogers Hornsby GU jsy National Treasures FT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILLRIMESAYA

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Looking to move these. Im not normally picky with autos and GU but I will be a little bit more selective with what I am accepting in trade for these. Thanks, BRI

nuRwPHp.jpg

Last edited:
tglg- I can use these... thanks, BRI

Maddux, Greg 1997 New Pinnacle Artist's Proof #3 Green
Molina, Yadier 2005 Donruss The Rookies Red Press Proof #15 (SN 182/200)
Griffey, Jr., Ken 1997 Bowman's Best International Refractor #BBI2
Griffey, Jr., Ken 1998 Topps Mystery Finest Borderless Refractor #M20
Bagwell, Jeff 1997 Bowman's Best Best Cuts Atomic Refractor #BC7

Hi there! Here are the specs... I am looking for 90s inserts/parallels/refractors or top prospect chrome first year stuff. thanks, BRI

123 Nolan Ryan - Texas Rangers #/ 99

Hi there! Here are the specs... I am looking for 90s inserts/parallels/refractors or top prospect chrome first year stuff. thanks, BRI

123 Nolan Ryan - Texas Rangers #/ 99

Okay, I will start doing some searching for 90's inserts, parallels & refractors. Would a 2018 Topps Chrome #150 Shohei Ohtani, a 2018 Topps Chrome #14 Miguel Andujar and a 2017 Bowman Chrome Xfractor Talent Pipeline of Torres/Sheffield/Frazier qualify as top prospect chome first year stuff? LMK

By the way, how much dollar value trade are you wanting for the Ryan jersey?

Do you want any 90's insert, parallel or refractor or just specific ones?

Last edited:
Ryancollector- No idea on a value just looking to get stuff I want. Looking for semistars-stars of insert sets on my site. I do like the Chrome stuff you listed however I have all three of them. Thanks!

I looked on Ebay and found only two 2018 National Treasures Nolan Ryan Jersey that had sold since April 1, 2019. The last had sold for $9.99 and one earlier sold for $9.51. I found a 1996 Diamond Club Ken Griffey Jr which books for $12. Do you want to trade the Nolan Ryan for the Griffey Jr. LMK, thanks

Hi there! I still have it...I don’t collect autos and gu but looking for nice 90s inserts and Refractor RCs And first years. I have wantlists on my site. Thanks