Thread: 1968 Topps HOF/Stars For Sale

1968 Topps HOF/Stars For Sale

I don't post here much these days but thought I would see if there were any vintage collectors looking for collector grade cards.

Test run with the lot of cards I was sent to buy and decided to help sell instead. More cards to follow hopefully soon.

These come from a long time collector who has decided it is time to start selling. These are what I consider to be collector grade cards, meaning they were not ideal for grading purposes and may have minor flaws. I am selling these AS-IS but have no reason to believe they are altered in any way. I will describe any flaws I see and then I rely on the buyer to make the decision as to the condition from viewing scans and asking questions, if necessary.

Shipping via padded mailer $4.00 for as many cards as you buy from the lot.

Aaron $30
    Bird Belters $12
    Carlton $7
    Jenkins $4
    Robinson $4
    Williams $4
    Yastrzemski $3 (crease across bottom right corner)
    Mazeroski $2.50
    Hunter $2.50
    Wilhelm $2.50 (small crease near White Sox)
    Perez $2
    Schoendienst $2
    Niekro $2 (Slight crease across center/face area)
    Marichal $2 (crease across shoulder & back crease along lower 1/2" of bottom)
    Morgan &1.50 (small creases along top & bottom + small ink letters on back in top left corner)
    Sutton $1 (light crease top to bottom, through body)
    Durocher $0.75 (pencil underline on back)
    Aparicio $0.50 (crease across face)
    Cepeda $0.50 (Filler)

Something has changed here and I can't figure out how to add photos to threads any more. here is a link to the same thread on a different site that has pictures. Hopefully this works for anyone interested in seeing the condition of the cards.

https://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...OFers-FOR-SALE
    WANTS
    (1) Steve Garvey items (2)Topps All-Rookie Team Autos

BLOG
    http://1978theyearitallbegan.blogspot.com/

Can I see a scan of the Aaron to ssayne76@gmail.com?
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Edit: nevermind, i see the Aaron is already sold on the other site

The Aaron and Bird Belters cards are on temp hold until Monday. He asked for Friday, then pushed it to Monday. If the guy doesn't pull the trigger on Monday, I am releasing them back for sale.
    WANTS
    (1) Steve Garvey items (2)Topps All-Rookie Team Autos

BLOG
    http://1978theyearitallbegan.blogspot.com/