Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. mgm37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jefferson City, MO
    Posts
    3,223
    Bench Bucks
    2,790
    Bench Points
    612
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mgm37's ebay items
    Go to mgm37's comc items

    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    I could use the Ryan but I just traded my only copy of the Pujols SP. Thanks for the post.
    Anything else you would trade for it? My wants are on my site.
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

    Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

    GO CARDINALS!!!


  2. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    919
    Bench Bucks
    1,334
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
    Anything else you would trade for it? My wants are on my site.
    I found 2018 Rainbow foil #452 Tucker Barnhart. Is that good enough?
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for some Johnny Bench cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  3. mgm37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jefferson City, MO
    Posts
    3,223
    Bench Bucks
    2,790
    Bench Points
    612
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mgm37's ebay items
    Go to mgm37's comc items

    #18
    Sounds good to me. Go ahead and post. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    I found 2018 Rainbow foil #452 Tucker Barnhart. Is that good enough?
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

    Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

    GO CARDINALS!!!

  4. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,929
    Bench Bucks
    7,382
    Bench Points
    2610
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #19
    Ryan, you have a couple I can use:

    ARTIST'S PROOF: Noah Syndergaard
    205's: Jacob deGrom

    I currently don't have any of your "Big 3" in the price range of those 2 (all a little more) but if you can use something else, LMK. Mike


  5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    919
    Bench Bucks
    1,334
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    Ryan, you have a couple I can use:

    ARTIST'S PROOF: Noah Syndergaard
    205's: Jacob deGrom

    I currently don't have any of your "Big 3" in the price range of those 2 (all a little more) but if you can use something else, LMK. Mike
    Mike, Looks like you want $3.75 of my cards (Artist Proof Blue, $2.50 and 205, $1.25). I might could add a little PayPal to a trade or I also collect Johnny Bench some. I noticed you had a bunch of 2019 DK's for trade. I have all the base of the 4. Did you get any inserts of the 4? LMK
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for some Johnny Bench cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.


  6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    919
    Bench Bucks
    1,334
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #21
    ttt
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for some Johnny Bench cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.


  7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    919
    Bench Bucks
    1,334
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #22
    bump
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for some Johnny Bench cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  8. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,929
    Bench Bucks
    7,382
    Bench Points
    2610
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #23
    I can not help you with your "4"...sorry


  9. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    919
    Bench Bucks
    1,334
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #24
    Looking for a trade
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for some Johnny Bench cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.


  10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    919
    Bench Bucks
    1,334
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #25
    More cards added, list updated.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for some Johnny Bench cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.


  11. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    919
    Bench Bucks
    1,334
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #26
    Trade posted. Please confirm.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for some Johnny Bench cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  12. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,699
    Bench Bucks
    2,777
    Bench Points
    483
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #27
    Could you used any of this cards?
    Nolan Ryan
    1992 Donruss Coca-Cola Career Series 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 22, 26
    1993 Pinnacle Tribute 8
    1993 Leaf Heading to the Hall 1
    1993 Triple Play Nicknames 7
    2010 Topps Legendary Lineage LL-53 w/Justin Verlander
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT135, CMT139
    2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps 60YOT-20
    2011 Topps Kimbal Champions KC-54
    2012 Topps Mound Dominance MD-8
    2012 Topps Golden Greats GG-9
    2014 Topps 1989 di-cut minis TM-9
    2015 Topps Eclipsing History EH-3 w/Sandy Koufax
    2015 Topps Baseball History 8B, 14B
    2015 Topps Archetypes A-14
    2015 Topps Highlight of the Year H-17
    2016 Topps Hallowed Highlights HH-9
    2016 Topps Berger's Best BB2-1991, BB2-1976
    2017 Topps Promotional Insert (1971 Ryan front)
    2017 Heritage Nolan Ryan Highlights NRH-2
    2019 Topps 1984 T84-96

    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC


  13. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    919
    Bench Bucks
    1,334
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Could you used any of this cards?
    Nolan Ryan
    1992 Donruss Coca-Cola Career Series 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 22, 26
    1993 Pinnacle Tribute 8
    1993 Leaf Heading to the Hall 1
    1993 Triple Play Nicknames 7
    2010 Topps Legendary Lineage LL-53 w/Justin Verlander
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT135, CMT139
    2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps 60YOT-20
    2011 Topps Kimbal Champions KC-54
    2012 Topps Mound Dominance MD-8
    2012 Topps Golden Greats GG-9
    2014 Topps 1989 di-cut minis TM-9
    2015 Topps Eclipsing History EH-3 w/Sandy Koufax
    2015 Topps Baseball History 8B, 14B
    2015 Topps Archetypes A-14
    2015 Topps Highlight of the Year H-17
    2016 Topps Hallowed Highlights HH-9
    2016 Topps Berger's Best BB2-1991, BB2-1976
    2017 Topps Promotional Insert (1971 Ryan front)
    2017 Heritage Nolan Ryan Highlights NRH-2
    2019 Topps 1984 T84-96

    LMK
    Sorry, but i have them all.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for some Johnny Bench cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.


  14. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    919
    Bench Bucks
    1,334
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #29
    PM received. I will post trade.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for some Johnny Bench cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •