1 Blaster 2019 Bowman, 2 Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JYNKEYS

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I usually don't buy Bowman because I'm not much of a rookie collector, but heard several of you rave about them this year so figured what the heck.

2nd pack:
Nick Meyer Bowman Prospects autograph

6th pack:
I see green......

Cal Mitchell Bowman Chrome Green Refractor autograph 68/99 :flex:

It also had a Bowman Chrome Rc of Wander Franco.

Not bad for 1 blaster. All flaws are from the cases, not the cards

https://flic.kr/p/2eEAYTE

Nice! I can't find Bowman ANYWHERE around me. I blaster box, and a couple of hangers. That's it! Always fun to pull an auto, tho.

Wow, awesome haul from a bowman blaster! The Wander tho :cool: !!;) AMAZING!

I bought 6 of the rack pack's with the Camo cards and one blaster and really didn't get much to write home about.. Then I started my hunt for 3 days for the Target Mega Boxes.. I actually found a location that had 19 boxes! and like the idiot I am, I only bought 4 (had no idea they were sold out on Target.com).. Of corse the other 15 were scooped up within the hour and now I do not see any available anywhere :mad:

I opened one of the 4 Mega boxes, and failed to pull an auto from that also :confused: Heck, I didn't get anything other than base. so I'm a hundo invested and maybe a $10 return to this point, lol.. Haven't decided if I'll just leave the other 3 unopened, or open another... but we all know I'm going to open at least one more..lol