2019 bowman blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertdogg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Broke a blaster from target while looking for mega boxes they had none. so I grab a blaster so I don't leave the store empty handed. here is the pulls.

# 98 BRANDON LOWE, ROOKIE YELLOW PRINTING PLATE.

# 53 ARAMIS GARCIA PROSPECT BLUE 056 / 150 PAPER

BOWMAN 30TH NICK MADRIGAL
TALENT PIPELINE # CWS RUTHERFORD / COLLINS / JIMENEZ
TOP 100 # 59 LUIZ GOHARA # 68 JONATHAN INDIA.

the frustrating part about the Mega Boxes is that I can't tell if some of the Targets have even put them out yet or if they've already put out everything they have and someone just bought them all.

I read that the larger Targets should have received around 30 boxes and some of the smaller market Targets receive anywhere from 0-12. Also, if the Targets did not have them out last Friday, then they wouldn't hit the shelves until Monday. Which was the case at one of my Target's, but I don't think the other 3 i've checked have ever had any for sale (only Blasters)

Also... Sick printing plate.. congrats!

yes. I went to three targets so far. and none had them. I could not find any last year as well. iam ready to just give up. but just red that topps raise the box price from 14.99 to 19.99 and you get one less regular bowman pack in the box. plus they doubled the production this year. so I think in about a month the prices will go down in the flipper market and we will see targets getting restocked. two or three times during the year. at least I hope so. and thanks. getting a rookie plate with the odds of 11.000 packs. is very cool while a green chrome refractor auto is 1 in 366 packs. lol. Larry

I agree with your thoughts on the availability of the Mega down the road. I'll keep searching until Monday, but after that I will not buy any more (mainly because I'm worried about the 2nd and 3rd waves of the product to not be as 'loaded' with auto's. Right now, it feels like everyone is hitting auto's that buys them.. I bought 4 on Monday afternoon (haven't seen any since and i've looked everyday at 4 locations), 1 auto from the 3 I opened. I am sitting on the 4th box, but I feel like i'm gonna cave today. I'll post the results of the 4 boxes after.