Tennessee Titans WANTED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Platnum71

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I don't buy football packs anymore, but would still like to collect Titans

I would be interested in most Titans from the last 5 years. I was hoping to find some bulk cards.

the more the merrier

PM what you have for me and a price

Hello depending on what you wanted I can probably put together a bulk lot it would be a lot of base cards & Rookies and inserts. I also have a grade Topps Finest Jevon Kearse RC if you might be interested in that.let me know. Thanks

The years would be from like 2015-2018 but there are some some a little older but not much. I can go through and see what I come up with and then I can put a price on it. Thanks

Ok. Hope its A great price

QUOTE=Steelers8873;3886378]The years would be from like 2015-2018 but there are some some a little older but not much. I can go through and see what I come up with and then I can put a price on it. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Ok so long story short I have a 120 card lot for you I would want $5 for cards and $5 for shipping so $10 total. Let me know if you would be interested.thanks

Since you are new, you aren't allowed to sell so check out my fb tradsite to see if u aee anything u like.

Www.platnum71astros.wordpress.com

Pm with your choice

QUOTE=Steelers8873;3886538]Ok so long story short I have a 120 card lot for you I would want $5 for cards and $5 for shipping so $10 total. Let me know if you would be interested.thanks[/QUOTE]

Ugh didn't know I couldn't sell. Unfortunately I am only collecting vintage anymore as a matter of fact I have the 72 Ken Houston and I have his 71 rookie as well. Are you a member on the bench? I can sell there or I can set it up on eBay or something if not it's cool I understand. Thanks

Not a member of blow out cards.
What are you looking for the 1972 topps ken Houston? what is the condition?

Aren't you the one who had me hold some football stars and then never followed through on the purchase?

Ugh didn't know I couldn't sell. Unfortunately I am only collecting vintage anymore as a matter of fact I have the 72 Ken Houston and I have his 71 rookie as well. Are you a member on the bench? I can sell there or I can set it up on eBay or something if not it's cool I understand. Thanks

I don't think so that's not something I would generally do. Do you remember what the cards were?

Yup it was you. I found it in my old notes

2012 Score Inserts (185)
2012 Topps Inserts (72)
2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors (46)
2012 Topps Chrome Refractors (51)
2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors (41)

anyway did you check to see if there was anything on my trade site for you

I don't think so that's not something I would generally do. Do you remember what the cards were?

let me know what you are looking to spend Good Buddy i can probably put together a great lot together for yah with RC INserts Parallels and Base from the years you are looking for

let me know what you are looking to spend Good Buddy i can probably put together a great lot together for yah with RC INserts Parallels and Base from the years you are looking for

I am looking for a bulk deal of base cards inserts parallels from the last few years and cheap if I'm buying.