Cancelling a Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boots

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I submitted a request to cancel a trade quite a while ago (probably a month+), but have not heard anything and do not know how to follow up: is there a Mod or someone to contac? I tried posting a message in the trade, but still nothing. And I have not heard anything from the other trader.
Thank you.
Boots

Was this trade 287400? If so then both traders must agree to cancel the trade. The other trader was active on this board yesterday. I will PM him and see if he wants to cancel the trade.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon

Thank you, Bryon.
Frank
Was this trade 287400? If so then both traders must agree to cancel the trade. The other trader was active on this board yesterday. I will PM him and see if he wants to cancel the trade.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon

I am having the same problem with one of mine (didn't want to create a new thread).

Trade 285787 needs to be cancelled I have sent multiple requests in for it. I never received the cards or heard from the seller who was supposed to send first. Thanks for the help.

I am having the same problem with one of mine (didn't want to create a new thread).

Trade 285787 needs to be cancelled I have sent multiple requests in for it. I never received the cards or heard from the seller who was supposed to send first. Thanks for the help.

Did you create a ticket to cancel the trade?

290128 needs to be cancelled. It was a duplicate proposal, we have completed the original trade. As far as I know we both requested to cancel.